Article Writing Contest: Courses - institutions and careersWe invite members to submit multiple articles on the topic of Courses. It is a very simple topic that requires lots of informative content. It could be courses that are great to pursue for a specific kind of career, courses that should ideally be studied in a specific institute, courses to pursue abroad, etc.
Some sample topics-
Best five courses to start a career as ____
Best colleges in India to study _____ courses
Top three specializations to purse in a ____ course
Why study abroad in ____ (country) for ____course
_______ skill courses to study after completing ________
_______courses that are beneficial for specializing in _______
Popular courses for a _______ career
What we are looking for: Full-fledged long-term courses that are generally offered on campus. While currently classes are held online, we do not want articles on courses that are otherwise offered in online mode only, since we had a reward program on online courses earlier and hence do not want a repetition. You can write about courses that are held on weekends but do not submit courses that are less than six months' duration. Put in useful SEO-friendly titles with words like - career path, road map, fast track, etc along with the word 'course'. Ensure that you put the article in the relevant category, such as career guidance, study abroad, educational institutions, etc and relevant sub-category.
1. You cannot block a topic. First-come-first-serve!
2. Submit all your articles in a single response to this thread.
3. The article should be a minimum of 600 words.
4. The title of the article must have the word 'course'/'courses' in it.
5. You must give relevant internal links to relevant sections of ISC - courses, colleges, training institutes.
6. Avoid external links unless it is really required to give to the official website of an institute.
7. Do not submit articles that are still in draft mode.
8. Do not submit articles on admission notifications.
Closing date: 18th February 2021, 11a.m. (IST).
Cash awards: Rs.250 for the two best articles, Rs.200/- for a third prize, Rs.100/- as one or two consolation prizes. [Only articles submitted from the time of this announcement are eligible, not prior to that.]
Note: Do not wait for your article to be approved. Submit the URL with a direct link to it right away, so that other participants will know about it. Also, participants should keep track of this thread and check out the list of articles in 'New Submissions' in our articles' section so that they avoid dupliation of content. Queries related to this reward progam can be put in this thread itself.