You must Sign In to post a response.
Here's an opportunity to win good cash prizes - write articles on Courses!
  • Category: Reward Programs

Article Writing Contest: Courses - institutions and careers

We invite members to submit multiple articles on the topic of Courses. It is a very simple topic that requires lots of informative content. It could be courses that are great to pursue for a specific kind of career, courses that should ideally be studied in a specific institute, courses to pursue abroad, etc.

Some sample topics-
    Best five courses to start a career as ____
    Best colleges in India to study _____ courses
    Top three specializations to purse in a ____ course
    Why study abroad in ____ (country) for ____course
    _______ skill courses to study after completing ________
    _______courses that are beneficial for specializing in _______
    Popular courses for a _______ career

What we are looking for: Full-fledged long-term courses that are generally offered on campus. While currently classes are held online, we do not want articles on courses that are otherwise offered in online mode only, since we had a reward program on online courses earlier and hence do not want a repetition. You can write about courses that are held on weekends but do not submit courses that are less than six months' duration. Put in useful SEO-friendly titles with words like - career path, road map, fast track, etc along with the word 'course'. Ensure that you put the article in the relevant category, such as career guidance, study abroad, educational institutions, etc and relevant sub-category.

Rules-
    1. You cannot block a topic. First-come-first-serve!
    2. Submit all your articles in a single response to this thread.
    3. The article should be a minimum of 600 words.
    4. The title of the article must have the word 'course'/'courses' in it.
    5. You must give relevant internal links to relevant sections of ISC - courses, colleges, training institutes.
    6. Avoid external links unless it is really required to give to the official website of an institute.
    7. Do not submit articles that are still in draft mode.
    8. Do not submit articles on admission notifications.

Closing date: 18th February 2021, 11a.m. (IST).

Cash awards: Rs.250 for the two best articles, Rs.200/- for a third prize, Rs.100/- as one or two consolation prizes. [Only articles submitted from the time of this announcement are eligible, not prior to that.]

Note: Do not wait for your article to be approved. Submit the URL with a direct link to it right away, so that other participants will know about it. Also, participants should keep track of this thread and check out the list of articles in 'New Submissions' in our articles' section so that they avoid dupliation of content. Queries related to this reward progam can be put in this thread itself.
    My articles
    1. Top 15 Unique Engineering courses in Tamil Nadu
    2. Best Creative Designing Courses in India

My article for the contest-

Top 10 Paramedical Cources

My entries for the contest:

How to choose a right Law course after 10+2

Best Radiology and Radiography Courses in India

Top-five Peculiar Master Degree Courses to start a career in Environmental Sciences

My entry for this contest is as under -
    Are you aspiring to make a career in Nursing after completing your higher secondary education.

Knowledge is power.

My entry for the contest.

Best colleges in India to study Graphic Design courses

Regards,
    Kiran
    No time is wrong to do right things

My entry for the contest-

Top five specializations to pursue in MSW post-graduation course

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

The closing date has been extended. Members can submit articles up to 11 a.m. tomorrow morning (19th February 2021).
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Kindly find my entry for the Article Writing Contest on Courses - institutions and careers:

Cloud Computing: A Course for a prospective career in the IT Industry.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.