The root of economic inequality in the country.

Although economic inequality is a challenging and worrying topic for the world itself, even if we talk about India, it is understandable that it is very frightening. In our country, 80 percent of the money is with 20 percent of the people and the remaining 20 percent of the money is with the other 80 percent of people. It is given by economists the Formula of 80:20. After all, what will be the main reason for such an inequality?

Is it really, 80 percent of the people of our country are not able to create proper income sources for themselves or is there a disease called corruption, which has not been found any solution yet, due to which economic disharmony is getting further boosted. It is very difficult to understand that the roots of economic inequality are finally arising from where? and its branches have increased day by day.