You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Permission for posting articles

Respected webmaster and editors,

My posting rights from the article section have been restricted for the reason for the violation of ISC content posting guidelines. I would like to assure you that I will not repeat the same mistakes and will provide original content with good quality. I have a humble request to the panel, please let me have permission to post the articles in this section.

Thank you.
    Swati,

The permission has been restored now. Please read the guidelines again carefully and also go through approved articles to understand how to present them properly. Make sure, too, that you check spelling and grammar, put a proper title and summary, use the right HTML tags, etc. There are instructions next to the box where the article text is to be put in. Read those as well.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana Ma'am,

Thank you so much for your quick response and thank you for giving me one more chance. I will start the contribution in the article section only after carefully reading the entire guidelines once again.

Thank you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.