You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Interested to know the reason behind invalid entry

It is not to question the decision rather wish to give some clarification. Although the conditions mentioned for image posting, it said clothes image should not be posted. I want to mention that in winter the basil tree is usually covered by a red cloth to save the leaves from dew drops. I do the same and I clicked that pic and posted it as an entry for the contest. It is not a personal dress or any dress material. It is used as a covering for the basil tree. Well, now it's up to you to decide.
    Shampa,

All the members of the jury panel discussed every aspect of every entry and in your photo, the red part of the colour pair was unanimously considered to be a personal dress material, likely a dupatta, and not a piece of cloth/fabric.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana Madam,

Well, it's up to you, and I am not challenging it at all. The explanation I gave is an honest statement. Yes, it is like a small scarf or one can say a readymade stitched red cloth which I use only as a covering on the Basil tree at home every winter. It is not a personal scarf or dupatta.

shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.