You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Process of ranking of members in ISC.

Ever since I joined ISC, I have gradually noticed changes in the ranking of my and many other members from time to time. As much as I understand from my experience, perhaps the rank varies according to the contribution, etc. given by the members on ISC. But still, I have a curious for a long time that what is the process of ranking members? Is it given only on the basis of the member's contribution and good content in all the sections, or does the ISC also include the participation of the member in the contest and the consistency of the members?

I request all the members if you have knowledge of this process, please share it. I have asked this only for my knowledge, my intention is not to question the process of the ranking system of ISC.
    There were some threads earlier also but not recently.
    The member ranking will be calculated by an automated system.
    Total points earned by the member will be taken into account. Points earned in the last three months will have some weightage and the points earned in the last 30 days will have higher weightage.
    If you want further details on this subject you can refer to the following link.
    Member Ranking

drrao
    always confident

On every Sunday evening the member ranks changes according to the aggregate total of points accumulated in that week and therefore those who score one step ahead than the previous member the rank changes. And based on the total aggregate of points scored even the member level changes according to the given threshold. But what is more interesting about this member ranking system that if one fails to perform the ranking well demote and even the membership level also degraded. Thus one has to keep the tempo of contributions to avoid member ranking diminishing and also the member levels.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao Sir and K Mohan sir for providing related information.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.