You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 07th to 13th Feb '21- Winners!

A request, once again, to our contributors to please check the Forum index page (at least the first and second pages) before creating and submitting a thread so as to ensure that topics are not repeated. We get to see threads dealing with the same or similar topic, of course, worded differently and approaching from a different angle or perspective, being posted almost simultaneously which is certainly not encourageable. Also, we do get to see members responding to both or more such threads but what is more unacceptable is to see the authors of the earlier threads themselves posting responses therein. Please co-operate so as to avoid cluttering the forum with threads on the same topic.

On that advisory note, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 07th to 13th Feb'21 -

Winner
    Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for his well presented thread The mistakes of our enemies will be more glaring to us which is a fact that most of us try to underplay.

Special Prizes
    KVRR for his thread To plan or not to plan which points to the adventurous aspect of moving ahead with unplanned moves and

Umesh for the threadThere is no other way to remain in the fray which points to the importance of attaining additional and updated skills.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats to winner and special prize winners of tow contest of the second week of February and all the entries are unique and superb as they deserved to win.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Dr NV Srinivasa Rao for winning the Thread of the Week contest for the week 07th to 13th Feb'21. I also congratulate KVRR and Umesh Sir for winning the special prizes for the said contest. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in upcoming contests.

Thank you ISC for TOW award to my thread.
    I congratulate the special prize winners. Both the threads are good and deserve awards. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Happy to receive a special prize for my thread. Congratulations to the winner and the other special prize winner. Thanks to Mr. Mohan and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for their congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

My congratulations to all the winners of the weekly TOW contest. All the threads are well-written and carry important messages. My best wishes to all the other contributors and hope to see such interesting threads in the coming days to keep the forum section vibrant.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao Sir, to you on being selected as the winner for Thread of the Week, as well as special prize winners KVRR and Umesh sir. I hope you all will win many more awards in ISC with your contribution in the same way.
    Ganesh Sir, according to your advice, we will give further contribution more carefully and also take care that does not post threads on the same subject which is already covered in the forum discussion. Many times this may happen by mistake, but still, further, we will post our threads more carefully.

Congratulations to the winners.

Yes we should check before starting a new thread as repetition of the thread is of no use . Also when we respond on the threads we should also check the same.

Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

I thank ISC for my award against this particular TOW contest and at the same time congratulate other awardees of this contest and wish them all success in their future endeavours also in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

We all look to the weekly TOW awards with much interest and this time the award has gone to these members who have submitted their good content for this contest. I congratulate all the winers for their respective awards. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

Other suitable threads eligible for appreciation will also be rewarded accordingly.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

My hearty congratulations to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for being declared as the winner of the thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners in this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Dr. Roa for winning the TOW award and I also congratulate the special award winners of the TOW. May you always shine and share your quality contribution to ISC. I appreciate ISC for these award programs. ISC has never undermined the quality contribution and always awards members for their quality contribution. I hope you continue the winning streak and keep contributing to the channel.

My hearty congratulations to all winners of this contest. Your contribution was great.

Congratulations to the winners of the TOW awards! In addition to what Saji Ganesh mentioned about checking the main forum index to avoid parallel threads, it would be good to use the main search box as well. We find topics that have been already discussed in great detail repeatedly coming up again. How many perspectives can you really give to the topics on facing challenges and staying positive, going beyond failures, overcoming hurdles, tirades against certain political leaders, etc for example? Topics that have received saturation point should not come up again, please! Think of that superb forum thread challenge - everyone came up with many wonderful, fresh topics. So why not approach forum participation as a regular challenge with new things to discuss whenever you do raise a thread?
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to srinivasarao ji, kvrr ji and umesh ji. The explanation about the thread is also notable.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.