You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

What will I have to do to earn money at ISC

What will I have to do to earn on this website? Actually, I am new here. I am currently pursuing Zoology honours from Ganga Devi Mahila college, Patna. I don't want to earn at this time, but yes, I'm interested in learning something new. So please..help me in knowing about this site.
    Misha Bharti,

Welcome to ISC. Glad to know you wish to focus on your academics and are keener on learning something new from our site than earning as such. It is suggested that you interact with members through the interesting ongoing forum discussions (avoid responding in threads more than 10 days old). This is a good starting point for improving your writing skills and getting to know generally how our site functions. All red-pinned threads at the top of the forum are most useful reads, such as A comprehensive guide for new members and Sectionwise FAQs and Guidelines. There are also various Help Topics to guide you through the important policies of the site.

Note that if you wish to contribute to sections like schools, colleges, and training institutes, you need to use the search box first and ensure that it is not already in our database, and provide complete information about the institute and not just the name and the address. It is advisable to always check out approved content of a section before submitting any, to give you an idea of how to contribute. Anything you don't understand - raise a forum thread and ask.

Wishing you an enjoyable learning experience with us.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Welcome to Misha, you have chosen the right channel for earning and learning because every line wrote on this site brings you money and that may not be a windfall but a decent amount to hard sharing is always possible. You can write self created articles on any subject and share the same without any copying from other site or other notes. ISC does not tolerate copy past activities and thus do not be hurry and just go through the articles being submitted by our members and how they are awarded points and cash credits and that should give you the broad idea of earning potentials through this site. This forum helps you to learn how to write topics and discussions on varied issues and that would bring you the writing profess which you want to learn. One thing is sure that you are not wasting time here.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments