You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD-Privatization policy of the center is a welcome move-Agree or Disagree?-Best Participants!

The recently concluded Active GD on the topic The privatization policy of the centre is a welcome move- Agree or disagree was discussed well though we expected more participation from our members. Let me put on record a word of appreciation to all the members who participated in the discussion and made it lively.

Though more voices were heard in support of privatization, I think we will have to wait and watch for the results. The Best Participants are-

Best Participants-

1. Ramakrishna Kambhampati

2. Dhruv and

3. Dr Deepali Gangwar

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each. Cash rewards and additional points as deemed fit would be added to the best responses from the other participants too based on their overall performance.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners and also put in a word of appreciation to all the participants. We hope to see better participation for our upcoming contests and also that we would get to see new names in the winner's list in the upcoming discussions.
    Congratulations to the winners of the active GD, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dhruv and Dr Deepali Gangwar. An intense GD like this does enliven our forum, and appreciation to all the members who participanted.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

This was a very interesting contemporary topic and I think many members had active participation in it and we learned a great deal about this controversial subject and our knowledge levels were much upgraded in this area. I congratulate all the winners of this GD who have contributed their points in a structured and presentable form and hope that they would continue participating in such contest events with more and more vigour next time. Thanks to the editors for coming out with a good topic almost every month for conceptualising a GD in time.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dhruv, and Dr Deepali Gangwar for winning in this active GD. This was a good topic and many members participated in it. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congrats to all the three best participants who made an intense discussions and eventually won the GD. Good that this post was converted into GD and shared by me.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners of Active GD. The topic is interesting and very good discussions took place. Finally. deserving candidates won the best participant awards. I wish and hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming contests.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to all the winner of Active GD. The topic was very interesting. All winners deserve this award. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dhruv and Dr Deepali Gangwar for being selected as Best Participants in the Active GD-'Privatization policy of the center is a welcome move-Agree or Disagree'.

Appreciation to all other participants.

I could not participate as I had other matters at hand and could not spare time consistently for an active GD.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dhruv and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for being elected as the Best Participants of the Active GD contest on the topic -Privatization policy of the center is a welcome move-Agree or Disagree? I would also like to appreciate all the other participants who made this GD more lively and active with points that enhanced the discussion. It is also the time to thank the organizers, jury and the other background people who come up with such ideas and are fully involved to keep the site active.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati sir, Dhruv sir, and Deepali Gangwar ma'am for the GD contest winner rewards. All the best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to Drhruv and Dr.Deepali Gangwar to stood along with me for winning as best participants in this very interesting GD contest. I am thankful to ISC for recognizing my efforts and adjudjing me as best participant in this contest. I appreciate the efforts of ISC management to conduct this interesting GD at an appropriate time. I am thankful to all those members who have appreciated me on this special occasion.

Congratulations Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dhruv, and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for being selected as the best participants of the Active GD contest. I wish all members to get more rewards in the upcoming days.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners as well as enhanced points and cc to the other eligible participants have been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Hearty congratulations to Mohan for initiating the thread and to Editor Saji for converting it to an active GD, and special congratulations to the winners of the active GD, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dhruv and Dr Deepali Gangwar. and won the prizes.

Welldone. I think, government should think about retaining profit making PSUs and privatize the non profit making PSUs.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners as well as the participants as GD could not have been good without them. Keep it up.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Dhruv for winning as the Best Participants for the Active GD contest . I am also thankful to ISC for selecting me as one of the Best participants. I am also thankful to the members for their congratulatory messages.

My congratulations to all the best participants of this Active GD. All the participants discussed pertinent points and didn't go out of track. The spirit of the GD was maintained throughout the sessions and my best wishes to the other participants.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of this GD contest. Get more rewards in the future too.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Congratulations to the winning participants of the GD. Keep winning!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.