You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- January '21- Winner!

With her superb contribution spanning different sections during the period, Vandana has emerged as the best candidate for the Star of the Month award for January '21 and is awarded accordingly.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the star award winner!
    Congratulations mam.

Congratulations to vandana madam on her conquering star award. Let her great efforts raise her level more and more.

Congratulations to Vandana Ma'am for winning the star of the month award for January 2021. You have always been a great member spreading knowledge on ISC. May you always shine and receive more awards and success in life.

Congratulation Bandhana Madam, for your deserve award.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

Congrats to Vandana for having won the star of the month award for the month of January and she has been instrumental in starting new contests and competitions that sustained major participation from the members and I always felt her energy and eagerness to maintain decency and decorum to this site and under her able guidance the editorial team is working well and the site is truly progressing and therefore this award is the submission to her true dedication.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Vandana for this prestigious award bestowed on her. It is amazing that she is, in spite of her editorial and managerial responsibilities, able to devote time for so many quality contributions in different sections. Seeing her long track record full of success stories I wish her a still brighter ISC arena in the coming times. I feel that under her dynamic and intelligent guidance members will be able to contribute their best and we all will take ISC to glorious heights. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the Managing Editor for winning the Star of the Month award for the month of January 2021. As a matter of fact, she is the star contributor always on this site. Her contributions are immense and she deserves all the appreciations for her contributions to this site. I wish and hope that she will continue her good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish her all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Vandana Madam for receiving this prestigious award. Hope to see you winning much more such awards in future too.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to Vandana mam for winning the star of the month award for her valuable contributions to the ISC site as a writer in addition to the excellent management of the site with her innovative ideas. I wish her to win so many such rewards and awards in her future endeavors at ISC.

Congratulation, Vandana Ma'am for the award, you really deserve this reward and your contribution to ISC is always valuable. Wish you all the best for many more rewards in the future.

Congratulations Vandana Madam for receiving the star of the month award on Jan 21. I hope that you would win many more prizes in future.

Congratulations to Vandana for winning the Star of the Month award- January '21.

My hearty congratulations to Vandana mam for being declared as the winner of the Star of the month award for the month of January 2021. Good luck with getting more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Vandana ma'am for winning the star of the month award January 2021 for her valuable contributions to the ISC. I wish that she will continue her contribution to the ISC like this and win many more awards in her future endeavors.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Vandana Madam for getting the Star of the Month award for the month of January 2021. Undoubtedly she deserves this honour as evident from her high quality sustained contributions in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to Vandana for winning the Star of the month award. Wish you all the best.
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulations, Vandana Ma'am! Your contributions always add a special flavour to the topic irrespective of the section and we all have the opportunity to learn many things from your contributions. Apart from your contributions, your apt guidance to the members is a great help for the further progress of the individual. Keep up the good work and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

This was a really pleasant surprise! A humble thanks for considering me worthy of the award and thanks so much to all who have shared their wishes here. Motivation and appreciation from time to time, in the form of such rewards, spurs all of us on to contribute our best with zeal. Let's keep that ISC flame burning bright.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My Heartiest Congratulations to Vandana Ma'am for winning the Reward star of the month for January 2021.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to our Managing Editor Vandana for winning the Star of the Month award for January '21. She is really active in all the forum section and also take interests in coming up with unique contests for every month to keep our members active, win and also contribute to the site. She also helps and responds to any query raised by members to help them feel wanted, one as a team and help them to improve by giving appropriate outputs. Keep up the good work and keep your enthusiasm going up in the same way.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My congratulations to Vandana Madam. You are an inspiration to all the members. Keep on inspiring us. There is a lot to learn from you. Enjoy your success.
    shampasaid

Thank you Phagu Mahato, Varghese, and Shampa Sadhya for your messages and wishes. Every member is in some way a source of inspiration for others.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.