You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Suggestion: Displaying Adsense ad of any member on the whole website for one day.

Hi members, One such idea came to my mind that why not one member's Adsense ad should be displayed on the entire website of ISC for a day. Editors select a member every week through a contest in which the winner is given this special award. Due to which the winning member will also get the benefit of Adsense and thereby increase the revenue of the members. If a member does not have an Adsense account then they will get a regular cc award. I don't know if it is relevant or not but it is just a viewpoint. If it is applicable we can discuss this matter that how we can accomplish this? This will help in boosting Adsense revenue as well as the participation of members too.
    The suggestion seems to be good and fetching for the performing members but that fact is that the ads are controlled by the Google and they place the ads and not the ISC. However ISC can create its own space in the webpage and allot the ads for one day and that income can be distributed between the members. By the way I am also of the opinion that the ISC is now grown up to respectable and highly valued site and this the time we have our own ads instead of depending on Google placing ads. I think this suggestion would be agreed by other members for the mutual benefit of all.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have nothing to say about this matter as it has nothing to do with members. However, I have an issue, some indecent/obscene ads are also displayed on the screen in which the couple is doing lip-locked kissing or clubs of the breast is exposed. Should these ads not be stopped from being displayed?

@Arafatuzzafar, please contact the editor about these unpleasant ads that are being displayed to you. Maybe editors pass this to the webmaster. As I know that Google doesn't allow such ads to be displayed on educational websites.
    @K Mohan surely this will help members to earn from Google Adsense as many members remained close to the threshold amount of AdSense for many months. This will motivate them to contribute further.

Regards
    Kamal

But how about having our own ads nothing to do with the Google and the ISC can share the profits with the members concerned whose posts are highlighted with the ads
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments