You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th Feb '21- Winners!

To be frank, we are yet to confirm whether our members take a serious note of the observations we make from time to time but our endeavour being to make you realize what you should be avoiding, the points we like to put across this time are- 1. Avoid one-liners that do not convey any clear message and 2. Avoid repeating points by others and stretching your responses by repeating the same points differently or by including irrelevant aspects.

On that note, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 14th to 20th Feb'21 -

Winner

Mallela Jyothi for her thread Where is the room for childhood nowadays which is asking a very important and serious question that we need to consider.

Special Prizes

1. Arafatuzzafar for the thread Today, honesty is the path to excruciation which points to the lack of value for honesty in the present day situation.

2. KVRR for his threadThe tone of spoken or written communication is very important which speaks about the importance of the tone of our language, written or spoken, in communication and

3. Sushma Mewundi for the thread Are you a attention seeker which seeks to investigate the basic human characteristic of being inclined to attract the attention of others by some means.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    My sincere congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the week contest. Keep sharing your opinions and topics with us. I wish you all receive more prizes in the coming days.
    Regards
    Kamal

My hearty congratulations to Mallela Jyothi for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate other special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations for the TOW winner and co winner of special prizes. Thanks for considering my thread for special prize.

Congratulations to all the tow winners. All the threads are worth winning.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

My congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th Feb '21. All the threads are really thought-provoking and deserve appreciations. I hope and wish all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you all for your wishes. I am happy to be announced as TOW winner. This gives me a lot of motivation to do better. Thank you.

My hearty congrats to the thread of the week winner and the three special prize winners and all of them deserve the award as they contributed the best threads among the members.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th Feb '21. I wish them all the best.

Happy to receive a special prize for my thread. Congratulations to the winner and the other special prize winners. Thanks to all for the congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulation to the winner and special prize winners for the rewards. Hope you will get many more rewards in the future for your contributions.

My hearry congratulations to all the winners. I am extremely pleased to see my name amongst the winners.
    Thanks ISC.

Congratulations to all the TOW winners. Keep it up, and best of luck to all others for the future.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to the following persons who won Prize and Special Prize in Thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th Feb '21.
    Mallela Jyothi -- Winner
    Arafatuzzafar , KVRR and Sushma Mewundi for Special Prizes.

My hearty congratulations to the winners namely Mallela Jyothi, Arafatuzzafar, KVRR, and Sushma Mewundi for their respective awards against the TOW contest for the week 14-20 February 2021. The members awarded, well deserve these awards and I wish them all the best in coming times and hope that they will continue their good work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winner and the special prize winners for their threads. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all the winners for this TOW contest in the respective categories for the week 14 to 21st February, 2021. Well done members and keep up your good work in this platform.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My congratulations to all the winners of the contest. All the threads are excellent and hope the winners will continue posting more such threads. Along with this, we all need to be attentive to the two points mentioned by Saji Sir. I convey my best wishes to the other contributors too.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the winners. It was a innovative competition. Good threads invites good responses on them thus reading and writing become more fun.
    Hope there will be many more such innovative competitions. I will participate next time for sure.

Congratulation to the winner of the Thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th Feb '21 Mallela Jyothi and the Special Prize winners Arafatuzzafar, KVRR and Sushma Mewundi for their outstanding and noting threads in the forum. Keep on coming up with such unique and thought-provoking threads that help other members to provide their inputs in the form of comments.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulation to the winner of the TOW contest of the week 14th to 20th Feb '21 Mallela Jyothi and the Special Prize winners Arafatuzzafar, KVRR and Sushma Mewundi. Well done and keep it up.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.