You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 14th to 20th Feb '21- Winner!

The break was not short as we usually hear on channels but the comeback was noticeable! And it is on that count that we have decided to acknowledge and reward her comeback by conferring on her the Star of the Week award for the week 14th to 20th Feb '21. And the winner is Sushma Mewundi.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star award winner!
    Congratulations Sushma Mewundi! We are really glad to see you back in our midst and look forward to your resuming contributions in our articles' section as well.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Sushma Mewundi for winning the Star of the week award for the week 14th to 20th Feb 21. Hope you will continue the same zeal and spirit in contributing to ISC in the future too. Well done member!!

We really feel good when a member comes back after a break due to various personal reasons and is definitely a time to rejoice. It is also overwhelming to note that ISC has acknowledged her good contributions in the last fortnight and awarded her as Star of the Week for the period 14-21 Feb, 2021. I heartily congratulate her for this accolade and wish her a happy and satisfactory journey in ISC that she has resumed recently. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to the award winner Sushma Mewundi. Her contributions are very good and deserve the award. I hope she will continue her good work and win many awards in the coming weeks. I wish her all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Sushma Mewundi for the Star of the Week award for the week 14-20th February, 2021 for her contributions during the period. Well done and keep up the good work.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulation on winning the star of the week award on ISC. Go ahead with the winning streak and hit all the section on ISC to win more awards and rewards. Keep it up.

Congratulation to Sushma Mewundi for winning the Star of the Week award- 14th to 20th Feb '21 and as mentioned by Saji, the come-back after a break is with a bang. You have come up with good thought-provoking threads in the forum section and are noticed by our moderators. Keep on contributing and winning more prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

I congratulate Sushma Mewundi for winning the star of the week award. Great work!
    Be indian and buy Indian.

Thank you so much for choosing me for the star of the week award. This was unexpected and I am really happy for this. This award is really very motivating for me and I wish to stay here for longer and contribute in various sections of ISC.
    Thank you everyone for your wishes.

Congrats Sushma for winning the star of the week award and that was awesome reconciliation from the ISC as she has been giving the apt responses on her come back in this forum.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Congratulations to Sushma Mewundi for the Star of the Week award for the week 14-20th February, 2021. I wish she will continue her good work and win many more awards in coming days.

Congratulations to you, Sushma Mewundi! Your posts and replies are quite interesting and your active participation is noticeable. You are a real star and I am sure more awards are lined up for you. Keep going and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.