You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- January '21- Winners!

With an invitation to all our members to widen their spectrum of contribution, we are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of January '21. As is known to our active members, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards
    Articles-
    Vandana

Forum-
    Umesh

Ask Experts-
    Sheo Shankar Jha

Jobs-
    Phagu Mahato

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors
    Updates-
    Ravi Shankar

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards- January '21. All the award winners are deserving of the awards. I wish and hope that they all will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulation to Vandana ma'am, Umesh sir, Sheo Shankar Jha sir, Phagu Mahato sir for winning wizard awards in respective sections. I also congratulate Ravi Shankar sir for the super contributor award. You all deserve these rewards. All the very best to all, for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to all the January '21 Wizard winners for their respective sections i.e. Articles-Vandana, Forum-Umesh, Ask Experts-Sheo Shankar Jha, Jobs-Phagu Mahato and Super Contributors winner for January '21 Ravi Shankar(Updates section). Keep up your activeness and keep on winning more prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards- January '21.

I thank ISC for my award in forum section and at the same time congratulate all the other members namely Vandana, Sheo Shankar Jha, Phagu Mahato, and Ravi Shankar for their respective awards. Well done members and keep up the tempo. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to Vandana ma'am, Umesh sir, Sheo Shankar Jha , Phagu Mahato for winning wizard awards and Ravi Shankar for winning Super contributor award for January 2021.

Congrats to all the wizards and super contributors award winners and all of them has given their best in respective sections and truly deserve such huge recognition.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am highly indebted to the members praising me for being a wizard against Expert Section for January 21 but at the same time, my congratulations go the awardees for their commendable performance in the different fields namely Vandana madam, Umesh Sir, Phagu Mahto for winning wizard awards and Ravi Shankar for being a super contributor awardee in the same month.

Congratulations to all the award winners and I express my thanks for my award for the articles' section. Frankly, I was hoping to submit 25+ articles last month as a goal, and though did not achieve it, nevertheless was happy to have written 21 at least.

Many thanks to all of you for your congratulatory wishes.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to all the winners that is Vandana, Umesh, Sheo Shankar Jha, Phagu Mahato, and Ravi Shankar for their awards in the respective sections of ISC for the month of January 2021. Keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to all the award winners. You have done excellent work.
    Keep it up.

Be indian and buy Indian.

My hearty congratulations to Vandana mam, Umesh, Sheo Shankar Jha, and Phagu Mahato for getting the Wizards of January award and Ravi Shankar sir for getting the Super contributor award for the month of January.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I am thankful to the ISC admin for this honor and also for the wishes of my friends here.

My best wishes to the Wizards of the respective sections.

Congratulations to all wizard winners and super contributors for winning this award. A truly dedicated and consistent contribution from you has paved through these awards. My best wishes and thumps up for you all!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Thanks to LE Ganesh Sir for announcing the result of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards- January '21 and congratulation to all members who are on this list.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards- January '21 for securing their awards in their respective sections.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.