You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of article writing contest on courses

It was a simple topic on Courses for our article writing contest. Yet, just seven members participated. Really speechless at this worst-ever response to an articles' contest.

Let us congratulate the winners-
    The two joint winners of the contest are Soundharya for her article Top 15 Unique Engineering Courses in Tamil Nadu
    and
    Saji Ganesh for his article Top five specializations to pursue in MSW post-graduation courses.

Each of them wins a cash reward of Rs.250/-. There is no third prize.

Two cosolation prizes are awarded to Dr. Deepali Gangwar for her article Best Radiology and Radiography Courses in India
    and to
    Umesh for his article Are you interested to pursue a course in nursing.

Each of them wins a cash reward of Rs.100/-.
    Congrats and best wishes to two joint winners of article writing contest on courses and also word of appreciation for two members who won the consolation prizes for the same.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to all the winners for this unique course related article contest. These articles are good benchmarks for the other members who are also planning to write articles on such educational themes and topics.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My congratulations to all the winners of this course related article contest. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming contests. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Though I am writing various general articles elsewhere but on educational matters I have learned how to write in ISC platform only and occasionally I am trying them here especially if it is a contest time. I am not regular in writing the educational articles so I have decided to at least take part in the contests. It is always thrilling to do so.

With that little experience in writing educational articles, it is really a matter of great happiness for me that I could get a reward in this category and definitely very thankful to the jury in deciding that. At the same time I take the opportunity to congratulate all the other winners for their outstanding work. Frankly speaking, after seeing the first entry itself in this contest it was a big benchmark for me and I was trying to write something if not comparable, akin to that. Thanks everyone. Keep contributing.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations Soundharya, Deepali and Umesh! And thanks a lot for the recognition.

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Congratulations to all the winners of this course related article contest. I hope that they would win many more prizes in future. I wish them all the best.

Congratulations to the two joint winners Soundharya and Saji Ganesh, and two consolation prizes winners Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Umesh of the article writing contest on courses. I would also like to thank the organizers and other participants for giving it a try. As mentioned by the ME Vandana, we had only seven entries and our members need to give it a try in the next article contest. I would also request the organizers to give some more time for the article writing contest as it needs more effort and proofreading so that many other members can participate with at least one article.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to the winners of the Article writing contest on courses! I wish that more participants would take part in the same.

So happy to see you here Doc! Please be around.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

A note for participants - there will be some tuning of the articles submitted for the contest for SEO purposes, so you may get alerts again when the articles are again approved. However, points and cc will remain the same. Since the articles were entries for a contest, changes were not made by the editors.

Varghese- we did give an extension and also note that when the Webmasters would announce such contests for the duration of just 8-10 days, we did get a good response.

I feel members are far too much focused on the other contests and it would be a good idea to reduce those henceforth. Even otherwise, when members can put in quality content with good English in forum discussions as well as in creative writing contests, why are they not contributing to articles as well? We seem to have just five or six regular contributors now to that section. That is unfortunate since maximum cash credits can be earned through articles and the points gained are doubled for the monthly revenue share bonus.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Heart congratulations to all the winners. Wish you all good luck ahead.
    Regards,
    Kiran
    No time is wrong to do right things

Congratulations to the winners Saundharya, Saji Ganesh and Umesh sir. Thanyou ISC for my consolation prize.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.