You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for January 2021

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of January 2021.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for January 2021.
    As usual our webmaster Timmy has been in time to announce the RSB for Jan 21 and congrats to all those who made it to the list. I am also benefited this time. And for those who missed the chance for earning or not finding their name in the list better luck next time. Consistency and the sustained contributors are well recognized with RSB and I wish new members should take it challenge.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to see my name in the RSB list and now I congratulate all the members who have made it for the month of January 2021. Let us all keep contributing in ISC in our full capacity and make it an outstanding site in the internet. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to all the members who have got a share of the revenue bonus!
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Hearty congrats to all members who are in receipt of Revenue share Bonus for the month of January 2021. I am very pleased to see my name on the RSB winners list. Generally, WB TimmyJohn used to announce RSB on the last day of the month, and the payment on the 1st day of the month, but this month, he has announced RSB on the 1st day of the month.
    No life without Sun

Thank you ISC for this announcement. I feel so happy my name in the RSB list, again this is a proud moment for me. I would like to congratulate all members who received a revenue share bonus for January 2021.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Thank you Timmy Sir. Congratulations to all the 20 ISCians who are eligible for the RSB earnings for last month! I am very thrilled and excited to get 1k+ for only the third time in my long tenure as a member and doubly excited at topping the list, likely for the first time I have managed to do so. I gave myself a pat on the back for successfully achieving that pre-set goal!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the 20 members who got RSB for the month of January 2021. Well done members and keep doing well in the future too. Special congrats to Vandana mam for achieving 1K+ through RSB and that is a very rare achievement. I am also happy to achieve one more RSB for the month of January. My appreciations for Timmy sir to announce RSB as regularly as ever.

Congratulations to all the members who could get listed in the Revenue Share Bonus for January 2021. Keep up the good work and better luck next time for all the other members. Keep on contributing and participating in order to make it on the RSB list, the coming month.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Thanks a lot, ISC for the announcement. Happy to see my name on the RSB list and now I congratulate all the members who got RSB for the month of January 2021. Once again, I would like to thanks Timmy sir for the timely announcement.

Thanks a lot to ISC for announcing the Revenue share bonus as usual for the month of January y 2021. I thank the Webmaster for including my name in the list. I congratulate all the members who got RSB for the month of January 2021. I wish and hope that all the members will continue their good work and continue to get RSB in the coming months also. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of January 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members listed for RSB for the month of January. I am really happy to find my name on the same list as I was trying hard for the last few months and this time I made it (although I am the first from the bottom).
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks to Timmy Sir for his prompt announcement of RSBs and my congratulations to all the members who are eligible for the RSB this time. Keep up your good work and consistently make quality contributions to various sections to increase your share.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to all members who been awarded RBS for January 2021. I am pleased to see my name in this list.
    Thanks a lot Timmy Sir.

Be indian and buy Indian.

Congratulations to all the members who have received a share of the revenue bonus. I am happy to see my name in the list of the beneficiaries of RSB. I am thankful to ISC.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.