You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

About permission for internal linking of my articles in ISC

Hello webmasters,
    I want to interlink my all articles with keywords to get more traffic and retention activity in ISC with internal links. Can I get permission to edit the articles which are to be interlinked? What are the maximum links that can be put in an article to direct it to other articles of ISC or my own articles of ISC? What is the best SEO tips while interlinking the articles of ISC?
    Dr Paresh,

Last month you had republished most of your old articles and all were reviewed by the editors and re-approved. At that time itself, you could have put in the relevant internal links. Are you again going to expect editors to unlock all those articles now? I would strongly suggest that, instead, you start contributing fresh new articles for the academic niche and put in the links to keywords. As such, there is no limit for lengthy articles as advised by Tony Sir, but if the article is too short, it is advisable to put fewer links.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Ok. I will take care of inter linking in next articles. This would be easier than to deal with old articles.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Thanks for your understanding. Looking forward to many more useful contributions from you.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.