You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- Regulations to monitor OTT platforms will bring in positive results. Yes or No?- Winners!

The recently concluded Active GD on the topic Regulations to monitor OTT platforms will bring in positive results. Yes or No? was discussed in detail by all those who voted for and against the government move.

Having gone through all the arguments, we have selected the following members as theBest Participants-

1. Ramakrishna Kambhampati

2. Dr Deepali Gangwar and

3. KVRR

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each. Cash rewards and additional points would be added to the best responses from the other participants too based on their overall performance.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners and also put in a word of appreciation to all the participants.

{A note- Members who participate in discussions must make it a point to stick to their stand.}
    Congrats to three best participants of active GD regulations to monitor OTT platforms and all the three members has done well and argued rightly to be selected.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the Best Participants of the Active GD- Regulations to monitor OTT platforms will bring in positive results. Yes or No?- Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dr. Deepali Gangwar, and KVRR for their outstanding and arguments opposing the Monitor of OTT platform. I would also like to thank the other participants of the GD and our organizers for coming up with the topic for a debate.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulationsto Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dr Deepali Gangwar and. KVRR for being selected as Best Participants of Active GD- Regulations to monitor OTT platforms will bring in positive results. Yes or No?.

Congratulations to all participants.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dr. Deepali Gangwar, and KVRR for winning the active GD on a timely topic. Well debated, all of you!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to the active GD winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dr Deepali Gangwar and KVRR. Very well debated.

My hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dr. Deepali Gangwar, and KVRR for being adjudged as the best participants of the Active GD contest. Wish them good luck to win more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I congratulate all the three winners of the active GD on Regulations to monitor OTT platforms will bring in positive results. Yes or No?. The results came very fast and congratulations to the concerned Editor for such a fast announcement. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming contests. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dr. Deepali Gangwar, and KVRR for winning the awards in the GD on Regulations to monitor OTT platforms. I also congratulate all other participants to share their views in a healthy manner that kept the discussion going.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Many congratulations to all winners of the active GD contest, and all other participants for their contribution. Wish you all the very best for many more awards in the future.

This was a very contemporary topic and some people participated with good efforts and now as the awards are announced, I congratulate all the three winners for their sustained arguments during the discussions in this GD. Well done members and keep up the tempo and spirit.
    Knowledge is power.

Happy to be one of the best participants in the recently concluded group discussion. Congratulations to the other two best participants. Thanks to all for your congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

This was an interesting group discussion and we got so many logical and valid points in favour or against of the issue. I congratulate the winning members for their awards for participating in the contest in the best ways.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Dr. Deepali Gangwar, and KVRR,
    My heartiest congratulations to all of you for winning the active GD on OTT. Well done. Keep it up.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to other two best participants Dr.Deepali Gangwar and KVVR along with me. I am happy to be the winner best participant in this exciting GD contest. I appreciate the ISC management for conducting the GD contests timely and announcing the results fast. I wish to say my thanks to all the members who are appreciating me on this special occasion.

Congratulations to the two best participants Ramakrishna Kambhampati and KVRR. I am happy to see my name as one of the Best participants and I am thankful to ISC for it. I also pay my thanks to all the members for their congratulatory messages.

I am very happy that people have given very much interest in the thread I raised for OTT regulations by Government. Congratulations to all the winners.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited and enhanced points and a few cash rewards have been added to the responses of the other active participants.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.