You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

February 2021 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the February 2021 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Congrats to all those members who have received the payments this time and for those who missed better luck next time and I have uploaded my invoice for effecting the payment.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to see the timely cash payments and I also congratulate all the members who have made it for the month of February 2021. Keep contributing your good work in ISC and wish you a good luck in your future endeavours also.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to all the members receiving payment for February 2021. I was hoping to receive my payment of Rs. 600/-. Unfortunately, the minimum amount for payment has been set to Rs. 700/-. I hope to get it next month.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all who will be receiving payments for February month at ISC. I am glad to find my invoice and have uploaded the filled one for further process.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to all those who received the cash payment! Glad to find my name on the list after a short break. Thank you, Timmy sir.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Thanks Timmy Sir.
    I congratulate to all recipients.

Be indian and buy Indian.

Congratulations to all members who have received the cash payment for the month February 2021. I am also happy that my name is also there in the list. Thankyou ISC. I have uploaded my invoice also.

Congratulations to all the members who are given the cash payment for the month ended i.e. February. We hope the same kind of contribution from you in the future too. The collective efforts of all of us put ISC in a higher ranking in Google search engine and better our earnings.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of February. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the active members who got listed and have made it to the February 2021 Cash Payment list. Keep up the good work and be active in the same way.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the members who have got the cash payment for the month of February 2021. I have also made it for this month and thank ISC for its prompt announcement of the same.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the members who got cash payments for the month of Feb2021. I also got some cash payment for this month also. I just uploaded my invoice. I thank ISC for announcing cash fro Fe2021.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you for the cash payment announcement. I would like to congratulate all members who got their amount this month, feel good to see my name on the list. I have also uploaded my invoice.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.