You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Regarding Feb 2021 cash payment annoncement

My name is not listed in the Feb 2021 cash payment announcement. Now, my current balance is 663/-. As per earlier information, the minimum balance should be 600/-.for the next payment. I request the webmaster to please look into the matter.
    Sanchita Ranjan,
    The minimum amount varies. It could be Rs. 600 or Rs. 700. But for this month, the Web Master Finance has set it as Rs. 700/-. I too have a balance of Rs. 672/- and not on the list. We can expect it next month. However, try to make up your CC to Rs.700/- and beyond by the end of this month to be sure of payment on 1st April 2021.

No life without Sun

As clarified by Sun, the threshold amount for making payment was decided 700 this time and those who are eligible are getting the same into their accounts.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sanchita Ranjan

Please refer to my response #722222 in this thread where Neeru had made a similar query. Hope that the response provides better clarity on why some members miss out on the payment for a particular month. Let us know if you have any further queries on this.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments