You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do not vent your frustration on others

It is the fact that most of us go through the stress and pressures at the home and work place and sometimes we get frustrated and that frustration is shown on others who are no way concerned to our work or responsible for our situation. And by that strange behavior we are giving chance to others to demean us and our character. No doubt frustration is the way of getting out our anger and that should be reasonable and not just. And others would simply brand us that we are more egoistic and self centered.
    The point was discussed very recently in the thread The art of ventilating anger on others and the author has also responded there in almost similar words.

Members must please try to understand why we are repeatedly saying that we should not bring up the same or similar threads for discussion again. It definitely reflects badly on the discussion platform and it begins to appear monotonous.

'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

I agree with the Lead Editor. Members should not come with the same subject again and again within a short span. The managing editor and other editors are highlighting this point repeatedly. I hope members will not open the threads with the same subject repeatedly. Why Lead Editor did not lock or delete it, I don't understand.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.