You must Sign In to post a response.
This thread has won a consolation prize in the topic based TOW contest for Feb '21.
  • Category: Competition Entries

My attitude- My property!

If you say I can't do, I will prove you I can do it!
    If you dare to say I am wrong, then tell me what is right?
    If you dare to question me, I will give you the ultimate answer or I will keep shut!
    I know my ability. Who are you to test me?
    If you close all the doors for me, I will make my own.
    It's my life. I will do it my way!
    You may be better- still I want to be myself!
    Not everyone is same. I am unique. I don't need to imitate.
    However it is, it's my attitude. I want to be myself!
    My attitude is my property!
    Very postive thread from the author connecting to the the tow topic and the assertions prove that the author has the confidence in her write up and that is well portrayed.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This is the attitude which is generated in the mind of young generation. This is the attitude which comes with arrogance to face every challenge by career seekers or strugglers. Sometimes, this arrogance becomes essential to defeat all rivals or competitors. This is the trend of the day. E.g. in cricket sledging has become an essential part of the game. This trend was invented by Aussies to supersede West Indies from the position of invincible cricket team. They reached on top and became invincible. This is their emergency tool to remove their hurdles from getting victory. This sledging is pure arrogance of Aussies and they don't mind to be arrogant.
    The author has pointed out to these traits. Superficially, this series of question and answer appears to be matter of self confidence but actually this self confidence is founded on healthy arrogance .

Be indian and buy Indian.

A very nice presentation from the author. I do accept that my attitude is my property. I know I can do anything I want to do. There is no question of looking back. This is the positive attitude that gives us confidence level.
    If I know that the path I am following is very correct, I am sure that I am in the right direction. but if I have an element of doubt, yes I am lost. I will be hijacked by others taking my doubt as a weapon for them. If there is a will there is a way. This is the secret. You should have positive thoughts and confidence in yourself.

drrao
    always confident

A very good thread has been given by the author for the TOW contest. The author's positive attitude and confidence are reflected through content posted by the author with the title of this author's thread. I also agreed that our attitude is our property. Such confidence and attitude should be in every person towards his / her actions only then that person can become an example in the society.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Attitude is one of the ingredients of success. A positive attitude towards work and relationships matters a lot. It's attitude and perception that matters a lot. So, it is rightly said that a positive attitude is one's property and it is rarely seen today.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

• Sign In to post your comments