You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

What was wrong with my entry?

I just tried to submit a link to my competition entry for Topic "property" . Which is an on going contest. I just see it says submit new thread and shows return to discussion forum. Please help me if went wrong somewhere. I don't understand. I am not able to submit a response also in that thread. Please help me as soon as possible.
    Mallela Jyothi,

You have not given the tags for the link correctly. You need to close the quote mark '

That is, at the end of the URL, just before the > symbol, you have to put ' again.

I can do it for you but would like you to learn and rectify it yourself.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you mam. I am sorry for not doing it correctly but now I can't post another response in the thread for entry. Please help me.

Mallela Jyothi,

You do not need to submit another response. You can simply use the edit button of the same response. Are you unable to edit as well? Are you trying through a smartphone?

(No need to apologize; we all make mistakes now and then. You can also address me by my name, no need for formalities)

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Yes, I am using a smart phone. I am not able to edit also.

Mallela, hope you have understood where you have gone wrong. Since you are unable to edit now, we will do the needful for the time being since it is a contest entry.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.