You must Sign In to post a response.
This thread has won a special prize in the topic based TOW for Feb '21.
  • Category: Competition Entries

My Knowledge. My permanent Property.

If I have money, I can spend it and it will be over oneday. There is a chance I may lose it or somebody may steal it away. There is no guarantee that it will be there with me for long.

Today I have friends with me and my relatives with me. But I am not sure they may not be in touch with me tomorrow. They may go somewhere else or I may leave them. There is no point in thinking that they will be with me for long.

But the education I got and the knowledge I have will never leave me. Nobody can take it away. The more I spend, the more will come to me. If I share my knowledge with somebody it will increase but never diminish.

It will come to my rescue when I am alone or I am in a foreign land. my knowledge will bring me friends and where ever I go I can make friends with the help of my knowledge. The education and the knowledge once I acquired will be with me forever and it will be with me till I have my last breath. That is why I always say that my knowledge is my permanent property.

This is my submission for the TOW contest
    Topic based TOW contest for February '21- topic-'Property'.
    Knowledge, learnings, and knowhow are the crucial elements in our lives and we can survive with them even in an adverse and extremely negative situation. It is said that knowledge is a powerful weapon that helps us in the time of distress and setback. It remains with us when everything has gone from our lives. It is the vital thing with which one can go back to the earlier status that one had before the bad times. Knowledge is our real friend.
    Knowledge is power.

The author has emphasised  that knowledge is real property of a person and he's illustrated his views with three examples. I agree with him as I have also heard about money to be scum of the hand. It comes and go. Today it is in my locker or pocket once I spend it will go in possession of any other person. He exemplied by illustrating relatives and friends. Today they are with us for some reasons but tomorrow they may leave us if reasons no more exist for them. But the education and learning never leave us. He is right to say if money is spent it will create a vacuum to get refilled with money but if we spend our knowledge on others it will not go to scarcity, rather it will increase day by day. We should share our knowledge this practice refresh and revive our knowledge and we will be more polished by imparting knowledge to other people. We should not let it decompose.
    Knowledge is like flowing water of the river.We should let it flow.

Be indian and buy Indian.

The author has rightly connected the personal traits of some who acquire the knowledge by birth and thus cannot be compared or challenged in the long run. And those who acquired the knowledge from the childhood the legacy would follow to other generation. There is a saying in Tamil that what ever learned at the age of 6 would continue till the age of 60 and that is why the elders of those days were so particular to impart good knowledge and etiquette to the children and thus they formed a good citizen of future.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Totally agree with the author, our knowledge is our important property which we gain from our experiences and learning in our life, in this way this valuable property also gives us new objectives in life and also provides the means for the fulfillment of those objectives. For anyone, knowledge is the quality that enables them to perform a task. Knowledge does not mean that a person should be knowledgeable in every way, but rather the desire to get knowledge and our willpower together makes the property of this knowledge an important part of our life.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Totally agree with the author. Knowledge once acquired never be lost. In fact knowledge keeps increasing. No one can take it from us. It will be with us till the death. So knowledge is infact the permanent property.

Physical assets and worldly pleasures surround us and make our lives comfortable but that is only as a luxury and do not help in our growth in terms of knowledge or learnings. Knowledge is what we learn in our lives either academically or through the real life experiences and that remains with us in an intangible form but guides us in our lives all the time. It is the hidden property always available with us.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments