You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

When "Pen" is the Property.

I am the creators of beautiful things ,those who find ugly meaning of beauty are corrupt without charming, others are cultivated with hope. I am the hope of the thousands of sufferers both morally and immorally. I know that 20th Centurion's dislike the realism, I stand for the perfect use of an imperfect medium. I do not want to prove anything, try to act as a burking dog, express anything with the thought and languages, voice and virtue. I go to the beneath of the surface with opinion with diversity, as I am in the hands of the writers.
    I am the Plow of Cultivators, Sweats &Flag of the Mazdoor, Faith of Solders, Sail of the Sailors, Song of the Freedom fighters, inspiration of Youngers, memories of the elders, tears of mothers. I am mightier than the Swords, while the power of sword ends with death & destruction, I brings transformation in to the readers through inspiration and motivation, thus remain until their breath.
    I can not stop until there is fiction. Always open your inner eyes, I will be everywhere to keep writing and writing.
    A sure shot winning entry for this tow topic as the author has chosen to narrate the life of the pen as the property and that was touching and moving. Good thought.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The author has narrated the impotence of pen in this world. I remember the old phrase - Pen is mightier than sword. Yes, it is very true that pen is everywhere and used to write all sort of material connected to our lives in different different situations and the depictions and narrations made with the use of a pen cannot be forgotten in the history of the human civilisation.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

A good narration about the pen. Very nicely expressed. The pen can create both ugly and beautiful things. It all depends on how you use it. It can write well-mannered lines at the same time it can perform well in the other direction. It all depends on how you use it? I can write appreciating the other person with a pen and I can also criticise the other person using the same pen. A pen is having more power than a sword. It is proved many times.
    drrao
    always confident

This is one aspect of the pen but what about other side where this pen has lost its importance and honour just for the sake of some money. Indeed the pen is simply a tool which may be used for constructive work or destructive work and all responsibilities fall back on the hands who holds it. Why these writers have lost their vision about what is truth and what is false. They are engrossed in this worldly attachment and this attachment provokes them to become a part of what is happening around them. A pen is mightier than a sword I agree but what can be done when the sword has lost its sharpness and the pen is missing its poignant nature and also has forgot how to speak the truth only. It has responsibility to check what is the reality.
    What suggestions can be given to pen or the user of the pen when they have no clues on their part . I would like to say that be honest in whatever you do

Be indian and buy Indian.

Very good response given by #725081. Yes, it is very correct that sometime the user of pen mis-used its power when they become highly self-centered and selfish. They think of personal benefits and personal well being to advance in to modern lives. Some times in modern digital world they take the chance of experiment for their popularity advertisement purpose, by using "Pen Name" which is not a real one. They engaged in sharing of false and/or manipulated information that is intended to deceive and mislead the audiences, either for the purposes of causing harms, or for political, personal or financial gain. But this is not the reality of the original principles and may be treated as usual an exceptional of the theme.
    But the reader is the sole Proprietors ,they can reject their intention. They can give a chance to the fellow writer stating that they are on the right track, also remind them that editing and re-writing will strengthen their piece and let them know that you are looking forward to read it further. But finally till the moral of those writers does not changes, these will continue..

Believe in the existence of God the super power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.