You must Sign In to post a response.
Love photography and creative writing? Try your skills in both in this one-of-a-kind challenge!
  • Category: Reward Programs

Photo challenge creative writing contest - registrations invited

Let's have a different concept as a challenge, one based on photos. Details of the contest theme and the associated challenge will be put up later.

What you have to do in this thread is simply to express your interest in participating. However, here's the catch - you should not merely upload a photo on the theme that will be given. You must also be willing to participate in the challenge that will follow it. So register your name in a response to this thread only if you are keen to take part in both aspects of the challenge. Hence, note-
    1. If you register and submit only a photo, but do not submit an entry for the challenge, then you will not be eligible for points, cash credits, or any of the cash prizes.
    2. Similarly, if you do not submit a photo and only participate in the challenge, then you will not be eligible for points, cash credits, or any of the cash prizes.

Do not worry about any limited time-frame, though. Both aspects of the challenge will not be restricted to 24 hours. At least a few days will be given to submit entries for both.

Hurry! Registration for the challenge will close at 6 p.m. tomorrow (Sunday, 7th March 2021) and no extensions will be given for registration. Late registrations will not be eligible for points, cc or prizes.
    Please enroll my name for the contest.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

I am also interested. Please consider my name for the contest.

I am interested to take part in the challenge. Please consider my name.

Madam ME,
    I would like to participate. I will participate in both uploading of photo and ready for the challenge.

No life without Sun

Ma'am, I am also interested, please count me in for the contest.

I will like to participate in the contest. Please include my name.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I am interested to participate in the contest.

Registering my name for the contest.
    shampasaid

Hi, I am keen to participate in the challenge. Please consider my name.
    Regards
    Kamal

I am interested to take part in this contest. Please count me in.
    Knowledge is power.

I am also interested to take part in this contest. Please consider my name.

My name may be included for the contest.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

I am also interested in participation and hence I request you to register my name also for the contest
    drrao
    always confident

I am interested, please enroll me.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

I am interested and would like to register myself for this contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Happy to see such a wonderful response! Sanjeev, Dr Deepali, and Sushma are the first three to register and so will get an early bird advantage (and maybe a special incentive as well) which will be revelated later.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I am interested to take part in this contest.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.