You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy International Women's Day, 2021.

Woman personifies love, patience, sacrifice. A woman is very much involved in a man's life as a mother and as a wife. As a mother, she gives birth to the man. She bears him in her womb for nine months and gives birth. She takes care of the child and brings him up in his life. She is the first teacher of the man. Another woman enters the life of the man as a wife and stays with him for life. She gives him immense love, takes care of his life with patience. She is everything in a man's life. The life of a man is not full without a woman as a wife.

On this Women' day, I fondly remember her as a mother and as a wife who throughout her life takes care of the man. My respects to the womenfolk on this Women's Day.
    In Indian culture women is perceived as the creator of the universe, she is the reflection of Ma Durga or Devi as we commonly call the deity and she took so many forms to clear the evil forces from the Earth that had even threatened the Gods and semi-gods of that era. We must bow to the eternal power of the women not only superficially but by giving her the due respect and honour in the family, society, and in this whole world. It is only due to the meek and soft nature of the women that they try to accommodate in all the situations adverse or severely adverse but it does not mean that we should exploit them because of their simplicity and devotion to the families. I wish all the members a happy women's day and also wish for the progress and equality for all the women folks.
    Knowledge is power.

On this International women's day I send my best wishes and complements to all those women who have been in the front line of their career and profession and given their best to the country by not only enhancing the popularity and prestige of our country but also helped themselves to create a bench mark of success against the all odds. The girl power has proven that girl students more hard workers in the education field and they have excelled in many studies and courses. The world is envying the way the Indian women are making waves in their own caliber and made even the US President Biden complemented Indian American making news in US.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy Women's Day to all the women across the world! I am of the opinion that things would become better for women (as is actively demanded by a section) if they start respecting and caring for each other. Let us learn to respect womanhood.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Women's Day is celebrated every year, the main reason for this is to promote women's empowerment, on this day, many organizations organized events in which prizes with honors, are given to deserving women. Women's day has been celebrated for years and women are made more conscious of their rights. But one thing that is most important is what should be done so that women can strengthen their power in the male-dominated country. Reservation, education, child marriage prohibition, self-protection, etc. are many scales in which a woman needs to be empowered. But the biggest problem comes when the woman is dominated by the other women.
    Women have to understand as long as they continue to accept the injustice done to them as their fate or the custom of society and continue to advise other women to bear the same injustice, till then there will be nothing achieved by celebrating any number of days like Women's Day. First, change your mind, keep in mind that both women and men are creations of God who created just a girl and a boy without any distinction in their importance.

Happy Women's Day to all of you and all women of the world, with the hope of new thinking of women and society.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

The first word a baby utters is Mother in love and calls out loud no matter it is a happy or sad moment of its life. A mother loves her baby without any condition, bears pain with smile and sacrifices everything without any complaint. When the children grow up, it's their responsibility to be kind with their parents, especially to their mother.

Here I would like to quote prophetic teachings about mother, wife daughter how to behave with them.

Mother's status is much higher than father's as stated in one of hadith of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW): Once a man came to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and said: "O Messenger of Allah! Who from amongst mankind warrants the best companionship from me?"He replied: "Your mother." The man asked: "Then who?" So He (PBUH) replied: "Your mother." The man then asked: "Then who?" So the Prophet (PBUH) replied again: "Your mother." The man then asked: "Then who?" So He (SAW) replied: "Then your father." (Bukhari)

About wife:

The best of you are those who behave well with their women and I am best of you in behaving well with my women. (Tirmidhi - chapter on right of a women over her husband Tradition no. 1172)

About daughters:

One who loves his daughters and withstands the hardship of grooming and getting them married, Almighty Allah makes Jannah compulsory (Waajib) on him and keeps him protected from the Fire of Hell."

And in another Hadith, the beloved Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi wa Sallam said:

"They will be a shield for him from the Fire."

The beloved Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam commanded:

"Whenever you buy anything from the market place first present it to your female children then to your male children."

Be indian and buy Indian.

My heartiest congratulations and best wishes to all women on this lovely day. Women have reached a great height in all areas of life.
    No life without Sun

I wish all the lady members on this site a Happy women's day. I wish all of them to have such wonderful days many more.
    A woman is a force behind all our achievements. Without her encouragement and push, many of us might not have achieved what we achieved. One should learn how to respect a woman.
    All women are working full time but paid lady employees are less. Without support from the housewife, we can't do our duty properly. Till you start to your office she will be with you seeing all your requirements and send you to the office with a cheering face. The whole day she will struggle in the house for your happiness and by the time you come back, she will be waiting for you with a glass of water in her hand. If we are not recognising her efforts we may be doing a lot of injustice to her.
    We all worship Maa Lalitha as the supreme of all Gods and her blessings will bring you happiness in your life. So let us continue praying for her and respect every woman and recognise their service. Then you will be happy and peaceful in this world.

drrao
    always confident

Women are coming out of the four walls of their houses and are working as well as participating in many activities which earlier were not supposed to be for them. So, this is a good change and the Govt should make laws to protect the dignity and honour of the women as still so many crimes are happening day and night against them. Women also have to understand that there are still so many evil elements in the society and she has to take suitable measures for self protection. As more women are now out working in extreme environments also, it become more necessary to think on those lines and take all precautions while in isolated and secluded places. Though women are progressing ahead with accolades and laurels, there are dark areas which are to be avoided and special care to be taken in such environment. With this note of caution I wish everyone a happy women's day.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

A woman is an integral part of a human famility. Her place is equal to man. It is said that if a boy is taught an individual person is provided brightness but if a girl is taught she enlightens her whole family . Today's girl is not behind a boy. There should not be any discrimination between both genders on any level. Many girls nowadays carry all responsibilities of their families on their shoulders. They have ability to defeat man's world. But some people are still living in the age of darkness where women are not given due respect and equity.
    Today's newspaper gives a shocking news that a girl committed suicide when her mother could not fulfil the demand for a four wheeler concerning her marriage proposal. Her father had died. When meeting of villagers was called to settle the matter even then boy was adamant to get a car. Her mother was requesting them and expressed her helplessness, seeing all this the girl went inside home ,closed the door and hanged herself. Culprits have been arrested. This incident has been occurred merely 40 km from my home town.
    Why is mentality of Man is not changed yet. It disturbs me. Why a girl parents are demanded for dowry. Why people don't change this dirty practice. Will the girl be revived by punishing these people. No, she is gone , gone forever.

Be indian and buy Indian.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.