You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for Feb '21 on the topic- Property- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for February '21 on the topic Property. Members may please note that it is not only just about coming up with unique and interesting ideas but also how well you conceive and present the same that counts.

Winner

Shampa Sadhya for the thread Let's pay property tax to the Almighty .

Special Prizes

1. Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for the thread My knowledge. My permanent property

2. Varghese for his thread Parents, everyone's irreplaceable property given by God

3. Neeru Bhatt for her thread No one should destroy or damage the public property

It has also been decided to give a Consolation Prize of Rs 25/- to Mallela Jyothi for her forceful creation My attitude- My property!.

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points each and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- with 40 points each.

All the other eligible participants will also be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Thank you ISC for considering my thread for a special prize. I congratulate all the winners of tow context. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to all the winners of the topic based contest on word property and the entries were awesome and the best participants have won it obviously. Great try.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. Your contributions have been appreciated and rewarded for best contribution. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to all the TOW winners. Well deserving..

Congratulation to the winner of the contest Shampa Sadhya and special prize winners, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Varghese, and Neeru Bhatt. Your contribution is commendable and you all deserving these rewards.
    Hearty congratulation Mallela Jyothi, you truly deserve this consolation prize as yourr entry was really quite creative.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to the winner of the Topic-based TOW contest for Feb '21 Shampa Sadhya, the three special prize winners Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Neeru Bhatt and myself, the consolation prize winner Mallela Jyothi and for their unique and interesting post which was well presented. I would also like to thank the organizer, jury and the background works of the contest.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hearty congratulations to the winner namely Shampa Sadhya, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Varghese, Neeru Bhatt, and Mallela Jyothi for their respective awards for the month end TOW contest. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Topic based TOW contest for Feb '21 on the topic- Property.

Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Varghese, Neeru Bhatt, and Mallela Jyothi for securing their respective awards in the Topic-based TOW contest for February month.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. All the threads are thought-provoking and carry important messages. Best wishes to all the participants. Well done!
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I thank ISC for my award in this particular TOW contest and at the same time congratulate all other members who have been awarded these awards for their outstanding contributions under the respective categories.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thank you for the consolation prize. Congrats to all the winners.

Congratulations to all the winners. The topic "property" was good to write on. All the participants did well to write on this topic.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

My hearty congratulations to Shampa Sadhya for being declared as the winner of the Topic-based thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all other winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulation to the winners for wining the competition and also the others participant for make it success.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

Enhanced points and cc to the other entries have also been added to their threads.

'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Congratulations to the winner Shampa Sadhya , special prize winners Dr NV Srinivasa Rao, Varghese, Neeru Bhatt, and Mallela Jyothi for her consolation prize for the month end Topic-based thread of the week contest. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to all the winners for their creative content and remain in competition for this contest. Best of luck for the future contest.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Hearty congratulations to the winners- Shampa Sadhya, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Varghese, Neeru Bhatt, and Mallela Jyothi for their praiseworthy contribution.
    Be indian and buy Indian.

Many congratulations to all the co-winners of mine. I thank ISC for my award and lots of thanks to all the members for their congratulatory messages. I wish all the best to every member.
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to Shampa Sadhya for being declared as the winner of the Topic-based thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all other special prize winners.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many congratulations to all the winners of this contest. I hope that you keep participating in the contest like this and win a lot of prizes. I wish you a good future And I pray for all of you that you win a lot of contests. I once again congratulate all the winners. I have logged into this site again after a long time. I will keep posting in it daily. I hope that I will get the support of all of you and we will be able to grow this site further. It is a very good idea that there are a lot of contests on this site. In which time to time, we also get earning along with learning.
    ^^^^^^^^^

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.