You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Concerned editors to see my pending forum post

Today I submitted a post on "Hundred years to our National Flag". But the editors kept in pending status. The pending post stating the Author to modify the post and the reason were not mentioned. This news was prominent today in all regional national newspapers. There is no mistake in the content of the message. Anyhow I have modified the thread and I request the concerned editors to lift the pending status and as this thread got the importance of this day.

Hundred years to our National Flag
    Source:- https://theprint.in/theprint-profile/pingali-venkayya-who-designed-tricolour-started-work-on-it-3-decades-before-independence/276218/
    Ramakrishna, your thread was shifted to pending because the National Flag has been discussed many times in the forum. We just wanted to confirm the details. Moreover, other than sharing this information, there is nothing to be discussed about the topic other than remembering the creator of our Flag.

Your thread has been opened now.

'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.