You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Restriction for article submission.

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a member of the channel since 2009. There is a restriction for article submission since more than 10 years , I am not a good writer, I want to write and contribute something even from my busy schedule, I had requested many time for that but not withdrawn. Editor is again requested to take measures.

regards
    Dhruba
    Dhruba, you need to improve your language a bit more. The editors will check whether your grammar and spellings are up to the mark and also whether you are able to conceive and construct your idea in an acceptable manner before restoring your permission to post articles. Your adherence to the guidelines is also an important factor that counts. My view is that you need to concentrate on the Forum and other sections that are open to you and prove yourself as a reliable good author before venturing into the article section.

Anyway, I am forwarding this request for the consideration of the section editors. Please wait for a response.

'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Dhruba,

I agree with Saji Ganesh. You do need to improve your writing and English skills before you begin contributing again to the articles section. Even singular-plural errors should not be overlooked. Check the text at your profile account (you have put 'a lots' instead of 'a lot', 'Springs season' instead of 'Spring season', etc), Punctuation and spacing are equally important. Also, keep in mind that you were inactive for over three years before you returned this year, so be active on a consistent basis in other sections, put in quality content, adhere to policies and rules, do not submit copied content, and then we will review your request again.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks for the guidance.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.