You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 07th to 13th Mar '21- Winners!

It is quite discouraging to note the presence of inspired threads and also the wine in new bottles coming up quite often in the Forum. With the hope and wish that our learned members will take more care and caution while raising threads, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 07th to 13th Mar '21

The winner is KVRR for his well written thread Know how little you know

Special Prizes

1. Swati Sharma for her thread How appropriate is to judge one's hardwork by the results?

2. Sobha Wilson for the thread Who controls your emotions in your life?

The winner will get Rs 60/- and 60 points each and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats to the thread of the week winner for day ending 13th March and surely all the three entries are unique and the authors certainly needed the recognition which the ISC did. Keep it up.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This is to offer my congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 07th to 13th Mar '21. The threads are excellent and deserve all the appreciations. I wish and hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I have to agree with Saji for the comment he made about the quality of threads. Hope we, the members, rise to the level of expectations by writing inspiring threads.
    Happy that my thread is selected as the winning thread. Congratulations to special prize winners Ms. Swati Sharma and Ms. Sobha Wilson.

" Be Good and Do Good "

My congratulations to all the winners of the weekly TOW contest. All of them have posted thoughtful writeups and I hope they will continue this in the days to come.

Yes, we all need to be cautious. Old wine in a new bottle is not going to change the taste of the wine and we need a new flavour in every aspect. The new flavour and new topics will help to regenerate our thought process which is always helpful.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to the winners namely KVRR, Swati Sharma, and Sobha Wilson for the TOW contest for the week 7 to 13 March, 2021. These members had posted some outstanding content during that period and I hope that they keep up their good work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to the winner KVRR and special prize winners Swati Sharma and Sobha Wilson of the Thread of the Week(TOW) contest for the period 07th to 13th Mar '21. Keep on posting such good threads which help other members to have a thought and have a good discussion or be able to give their opinion.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hearty congratulations to all the winners. All the threads selected for the awards are worth winning and motivates members to come up with such creative threads.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to all the winners for winning TOW contest for the week 7 to 13 March, 2021. They really deserve this award. Well done. Keep it up.

I congratulate to all the winners of the contest - thread of the week.
    Be indian and buy Indian.

Congratulations to KVRR for winning the TOW award for his unique thought. I also congratulate Swati Sharma and Shobha Wilson for getting the Special prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation to KVRR for your TOW award and Shobha Wilson for the special prize-winning reward. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Glad to see my name too, I would like to thank ISC. I will try to fulfill your expectation regarding unique forum content and will give my level best.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulation to the winner KVRR and to the special prize winners Swati Sharma and Sobha Wilson for the Thread of the Week contest for the period 7 to 13 Mar, 2021. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks to all the members for their congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulation to KVRR for winning the TOW award . I also congratulate Swati Sharma for getting the Special prize award. Very happy to see my name in the TOW special prize award list.
    Lighted to Lighten

My congratulations to KVRR, Swati Sharma and Shoba Wilson on their winning in the contest. Let this make them more to contribute and win more.

Congratulation to the winner KVRR and the special prize winners Swati Sharma and Sobha Wilson for the Thread of the Week contest- 07th to 13th Mar '21. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to KVRR, Swati Sharma, and Sobha Wilson for their award-winning threads. It is not just the topic, but the way it is projected that shines and one can say that these three threads definitely shone brightly in the week gone by. Well done, winners!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. KVRR for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the other special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.