You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- February '21- Winners!

At the cost of repetition and calling for original contents, we are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of February '21. As is known, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Dr Deepali

Forum-
    Sheo Shankar Jha

Ask Experts-
    Venkiteswaran

Jobs-
    Himanshu Chouhan

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors

Updates-
    None

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats to all the wizards and super contributors for the Month of Febraury and they have done exceptionally well with their immense involvement and dedicated efforts.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congrats to all the Wizards and Super Contributors for the month of February 2021. Well done. Keep up your good work and continue to contribute your best.
    No life without Sun

This is to congratulate all the winners of the Wizard awards for the month of February 2021. A good selection. It is sad that no super contributors for the month of February 2021. I wish and hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulate to all the winners for the month of february'2021 for their winning and also for contributing high value contents to the site. Also congrats to others members for their contribution and all the best for future.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

Congratulations to all the February '21 Wizard winners of February '21 in the given respective forums. Keep on contributing and winning more such prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the winners for the wizard awards for the month of February 2021. The deserving members have been awarded for their outstanding work and this will be a motivating factor for them and I hope that they will continue their good work in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who won the wizard awards for the month of February 2021. Hope we will have Super contributor award winners next time.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many congratulations to all winners. This is one of the great rewards given by the ISC that proves your dedication and your contribution to ISC. All winners deserve this reward, with all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to all the winners of our monthly Wizard awards. It is unfortunate that there are very few contributors to the various sections and we rarely see new awardees and this time not even for updates and training institutes.

Some of you who responded in this thread do not seem to have seen the announcement properly. There is not a single winner for any of the Super Contributor awards. Why do you convey congratulatory wishes with robotic responses?

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to the wizard award winners. That's great work by you all. Its been because of your hard work and consistency.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

I am indebted to the team of editors selecting me wizard for the month of February' 21 for my responses in the Forum Section. It is all because of sincere wishes and encouragement of you members helping me to get due motivation in my work. Once again thank you all for your encouraging words.

Congratulations to all the members who won the wizard awards for the month of February 2021. Really, their contribution was outstanding. I wish them all the best.

Wizard and Super Contributor awards are always a great curiosity for the members till they are announced and now this time members could only qualify for the Wizard category. Anyway, I congratulate all the awardees for their outstanding contributions in ISC during the month that led to these award announcement for them and wish them a more successful journey in times to come.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the Wizard awards for the month of Februrary.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to the wizard winners, Dr. Deepali, Sheo Shankar Jha, Venkiteswaran and Himanshu Chouhan. There is no doubut these type of awards inducts the writers more and more.

Many many congratulations to all the winners. Keep doing the work with the same enthusiasm and I wish many more awards come your way.
    Regards
    Kamal

I congratulate the 'Wizard' award winners of February 2021:
    Dr Deepali , Sheo Shankar Jha and Himanshu Chouhan.

I am pleasantly surprised to see that I am selected for the award for Ask Experts section. My thanks to the ISC selectors team. Thanks to the members for their congratulatory words.

My hearty congratulations to all the Wizards for the month of February 2021
    Lighted to Lighten

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

I congratulate the Wizard award winners for the month of February 2021 Sheo Shankar Jha, Venkiteswaran and Himanshu Chouhan. I am thankful to ISC for my award. I also pay my thanks to all members for their congratulatory messages.

My congratulations to all the Wizards and I am quite surprised not to find any Super Contributor this time. What happened to our contributors? Are they focusing only on some specific sections while not concentrating on other sections? I think we all need to analyze it so that no section remains neglected.

My best wishes to all other contributors to various sections.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the winners of wizard and super contributor awards. They have done excellent jobs for the site. They deserve these awards for their contributions.
    Be indian and buy Indian.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.