You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tamil Nadu

Will the famous South Indian film star Kamal Haasan capture Tamil Nadu?

Makkal Needhi Maiam is a political party formed by the famous South Indian film star Kamal Haasan. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Aam Aadmi Party leaders and various politicians were present at the function. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan also supported the formation of the party. The party's announcement was made with the complete exclusion of AIADMK and BJP.

Kamal Haasan's party Makkal Needhi Maiam will contest 154 seats in the assembly election out of the total seats of 234. The balance 80 seats has been allotted to two of its allies, the All India Samathuva Makkal Katchi and Indhiya Jananayaga Katchi, which will contest 40 seats each.

Kamal Haasan is contesting the Tamil Nadu Assembly elections from Coimbatore South as the chief ministerial candidate of the Makkal Needhi Maiam party.

Will Kamal Haasan capture Tamil Nadu in the assembly election?
    In state level politics local parties are very important as the people see their reflections in them. At the same time they feel apprehended by the national parties and always have doubts in their minds about them and their future deeds in the state in a post election scenario. So a good politician who is from that state can exploit very easily this mentality of the people and it is not only true for Tamil Nadu but applicable to all the states in the country. The evolution and rise of DMK or AIDMK was on those premises only. So if Kamal Hassan plays his cards well and there is some element of anti-establishment wave in Tamil Nadu then he can make a lot out of the present situation. Of course there are so many factors in the voting patterns in any state that it is too early to predict anything like that.
    Knowledge is power.

I think his party is or going to win the elections. Kamal Hassan is a good actor and have many fans. But politically he couldn't make them to follow him in politics. That way he is not implemented his plans properly. At the same time DMK and AIADMK are doing well and one of these two parties will be winning the elections. No other party including Congress party is having chances to win.
    However predicting the voters mind correctly is very difficult. Now Sasikala is also in the field. There may be unexpected changes may be take place. But I strongly feel there are no chances for Kamal to win..

drrao
    always confident

The answer is simple. He may win some six seats. This will possibly include his own success if it comes through. Even this is highly doubtful. He is a big bundle of contradictions and is now considered a B team of the communal BJP. He has no chance at all.

Kamal is fit for acting, but not fit for politics. People love him as an actor, but hate him as a person who married four girls and left them. This has spoiled his good image.

All the Tamilians watch films and enjoy, but when they look at politics, they think about the major two Dravidian parties DMK and AIADMK only. So, the chances of MNM winning the election is not bright. Kamalahasan might win from Coimbatore south by luck , but not other candidates.

In this election, the votes of Major parties will be divided due to the small parties. And there would be a hung assembly.

No life without Sun

I admire Kamala Hassan as an ardent fan and I like his every bit of acting. And that does not mean he is fit for politics. He is the most confused politician of this country and could not understand the Tamil Nadu voter pulse. He now says he is neither with AIADMK nor with DMK then what he will do. In TN there is compulsion to side with any one of the Dravidian parties to secure some seats. And he is fearing spending money on the elections as formidable candidates are not available. Moreover recently he met Rajnikanth who is also getting ready to fight elections. One thing is sure these two heroes would be big zero if they go by their fan following because the fans are not their voters. For example I am the big fan of both but I am not the voter. Same way the eletion results would also reflect if they fight lonely.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Kamal Hassan is my favourite South Indian actor. I regard him as one of the greatest and most talented actor of Indian cinema. Now he is going to play his second innings as a politicians . Several actors both male and female have successfully established themselves as great politicians . Will he prove himself as a great leader is a big question. What are hopes for his party and what is future of his co leaders of his party this election will create a mile stone for them all. However if he succeeds to have power in his state or at least his party is accepted by people of the state it will be a new chapter in the history of politics . I wish him and his party success in upcoming elections.
    Be indian and buy Indian.

Kamalahasan is dreaming of becoming CM of Tamilnadu. It is a day dream. Firstly, he should try to become an MLA and learn what is assembly and the procedures followed. Secondly, he should become a Minister and know the responsibilities of a Minister of a state. As an MLA and Minister, he should prove himself a good politician. Then he should look for the CM's post. Kamal is trying to build Rome in one day.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments