You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

When will I receive the prize won in the contest?

Hi, I want to know when I will get the prize won in the contest about photo pair creative writing? I apologize if I should wait any longer because I don't know about this rule. I am also asking because I have seen points and cc in the stories of other participants in the contest as stated in the rules of the contest.
    Generally, the prize money would be credited into our ISC account within three or four days. We can wait until the last week of the month. If not credited, we can raise a thread and enquire about the prize money.
    ISC Admin never fails to do such things in time. Wait and watch with patience. Our prize money is always safe.

No life without Sun

The awards and reward programs of this site are professionally managed and the cash credits or enhanced points would be effected by the concerned editors without fail.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The cash credits go on accumulating in our accounts but they are paid to us only when the cumulative balance is more than some fixed amount as opted by the member or as decided by the site managers. Generally this amount should reach to the tune of Rs 600 - 800 after which only it is announced for payment and then only one has to raise the invoice. Many times I have to wait 2-3 months for that and in my case the set limit is Rs 600 and whenever my cumulative total crosses that my name appears in the announcement and I raise the invoice. That is the process I have observed. Hope this helps.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

You can check your cumulative cc balance in the dashboard after a few days and you will find it reflecting there. Sometimes it is added at the month end also. If you do not see it happening by that time then you can raise a thread to mention it and get it resolved.
    Knowledge is power.

Just get into your profile page and click 'Awards and Gifts' and find our whether your prize money is listed or not.
    No life without Sun

Thanks to all the members for clearing the confusion. I have always believed in ISC since I joined the website. I have only asked for confirmation. After many years I have received the prize for the contest because I have been less active on the website for some time. I am also very curious to receive the prize.
    Regards
    Kamal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.