You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

If the companies neglect customer care then they are nowhere

Be it a product company or a service-oriented one, customers are very important for them to grow and sustain their presence amid stiff competition. In big companies instead of spending money on promotions and advertisements, they try to keep customers happy by addressing their complaints immediately no matter even replacing with the new product. If the complaint is not attended, then the grieved customer would go for the online complaint and that would be a hard hit for the company's reputation and future orders.
    Customers are the people who give us a scope to survive. If there are no customers there is no business. So customers only will decide our progress. Customers are not outsiders. They are part of our business. Customer satisfaction is very important. One should keep their eye on customer's wishes and requirements and respond accordingly. Customer care is very important to retain the customer loyal to their products. If you have to retain the customer you should see that he is satisfied. That is the reason customer care is given importance over any other issue in the business.
    drrao
    always confident

But some companies are not giving credence to customer satisfaction citing they have many new customers.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am referring to the electrical and electronic gadgets we use at home for this discussion. Previously, the companies that manufactured the products or render services for domestic purposes used to have their own service personnel. Now, the competition is very stiff and customers are going for products that are cheap. I order to manufacture products cheaply, the manufacturers are outsourcing the service contract to outsiders. Unlike in the olden days when the service personnel attended to the problem to the customer's satisfaction, these days the service contractors are not giving satisfaction to the customers.
    We can get any article we want in our house on equated monthly instalments by paying the very little amount as initial payment. This is more profitable to the companies as they get interested if they themselves are providing the loan. The finance companies provide finance and they get interest on the loan provided. The company does not give any discount to those purchasing on a loan basis. For cash purchases discounts are to be given and the profit reduces by that margin. Such customers are not much preferred. As there is demand, customer service is somewhat neglected. Whatever it may be no company will neglect customers because they are having new customers.

" Be Good and Do Good "

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    Knowledge is power.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohanji, where did I say that? " Whatever it may be no company will neglect customers because they are having new customers." This is what I said. We are getting poor service because servicing is outsourced by many companies.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

@ 726305, Mr. Umseh: This response does not belong to this thread.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Customer care is the integral part for promoting business. At least this plateform connects the customers with the companies. If there is any complaint to be redress by the customers, they will approach this plateform and the customers would like to get their issues resolved in a short span of time. The company has to look into their issues so that they get a satisfaction quotient by using their products. Boosting of the selling can be effected with the proper care of the existing customers. Feedback of the satisfied customers would attract new customers. Hence the companies should take every care of the existing customers.

Customer is definitely the most important person in the eyes of a company and there are so many efforts which a company does to woo the customers. Providing a good after sales service is still a big point for many of them to satisfy the customer.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

KVRR
    Thanks KVRR for pointing out. Of course my carelessness. Now I am thinking that if I had put a response to this post (related to customer care) then where is that - deleted or again put in some wrong place. What happened is probably something in the clipboard was pasted by mistake here. Anyway, concerned editor has already taken a note of that and removed it. Thanks again.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments