You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- February '21- Winner!

Considering his contributions to different sections during the period and his consistency in doing so, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Month award for February on Ravishankar.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner.
    We are regularly seeing the nice responses and contributions made by Mr Ravishankar in ISC time to time and it is evident that he deserves this award given by ISC every month to the outstanding members. I congratulate him for this and wish him all success in times to come.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

He is the top achiever on this site. He is the real star of this site not only this month but every month. I congratulate him on the award. I hope and wish that he will continue his good work and will be on the top always.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr Ravishankar is a consistent contributor and has set some high benchmarks for all of us. He must be doing a concentrated and focussed efforts for achieving this and as he truly deserves such accolades, I take this opportunity to congratulate him on this particular Star of the Month award and hope that he will be doing his contributions in the same way in a sustained and uninterruptible manner as done by him in the past. I wish him all the success in his coming endeavours in ISC and definitely we feel proud of working along with such stalwarts. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Ravishankar sir for being declared as the winner of the Star of the month award for the month of February 2021. I wish him to get more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Ravi Shankar has been the silent performer of this site and his consistency need to be appreciated and nicely rewarded by the site as the star award win for Month Feb truly deserved.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation Ravi Shankar Sir, your contribution to ISC is always commendable, you really deserve this reward. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations Ravi sir for adding one more achievement to your list. Being the most consistent member of ISC you truly deserve this. I wish you many more such awards here and keep motivating others.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation Ravi Shankar Sir for your outstanding contribution to ISC. You really deserve this reward. I wish you all the best.

Congratulations to Ravi Shankar for winning the star of the month award for February 2021. May you continue the endless winning streak and achieve more and more awards on the site through your valuable contribution.

My hearty congratulations on your well-deserved success.
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulations Ravi Sir! A well-deserved award.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulation to Ravishankaji for winning the Star of the February '21 Month award. As mentioned in the post and many other members, you have being a super and silent contributor to the ISC site. As we all know that it takes passion, dedication, and willingness to devote time to posting content on the site. You are truly an inspiration to all the members(both old and new). Keep up the good work and wishing you more success on this site.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to Ravishankar Sir for winning the star of the month award for February 2021. I wish he will continue his good work and win many more awards in coming days.

Congratulations to Ravishankar Sir for winning the star of the month award for February'21. You have been a consistent performer in the ISC site and hope in the time ahead, you would show the same spirit of displaying brilliant contributions.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Thank you ISC for this honour I am really delighted with this award.

I am also thankful to my friends who have conveyed their wishes.

My congratulations to you, Ravishankar Sir, for winning the award. I hope you win many more. All the best for the future!
    shampasaid

Heartiest congratulations Ravishankar Sir! You are undoubtedly among the top contributors and always consistent. You truly deserve the award and my best wishes to you for all your future endeavours.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I congratulate Mr Ravi Shankar for winning this award. He truly deserves it.
    Be indian and buy Indian.

My Heartiest Congratulations to Ravishankar Sir for winning the reward of the Star of the Month award for February 2021
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.