You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 21st to 27th Mar '21- Winners!

With the hope and wish, as usual, that our learned members will take more care and caution while raising threads, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the week 21st to 27th Mar '21.

The winner is Sankalan Bhattacharya for his well conceived thread Why most of us are average and not extraordinary

Special Prizes

1. Dhruba for the thread Love cannot be quantified

2. Wilson Mathew for his thread Is the honour and respect that a person in a high position gets for that person or for that position?

3. K Mohan for the thread Why looking good and beauty has become compulsion

The winner will get Rs 60/- and 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Other eligible threads will also be rewarded suitably.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya for your award-winning thread and to Dhruba, Wilson Mathew, and K Mohan for their awards as well. An interesting mix of topics there! It is always enjoyable to visit the forum to see such diverse topics rather than the same oft-repeated ones in different shades.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dhruba, Wilson Mathew, and K Mohan for their respective awards for their outstanding contributions in the forum section for the week 21 to 27 March 2021.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulation. Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dhruba, Wilson Mathew, and K Mohan for winning thread of the Week contest- 21st to 27th Mar '21. I expect you to continue the good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. All the best to all of you.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Thread of the Week contest and also to the special prize winners Dhruba, Wilson Mathew, and K Mohan for the period 21st to 27th Mar '21. It is good to note that many members are raising good threads and getting awarded in our forum section. Keep on posting your good thought and keep on winning more such prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congrats to thread of the week winner and also two other special prize winners for the week endind 27th March and I am thankful to ISC for selecting my thread also.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya Sir, Dhruba Sir, Wilson Mathew Sir, and K Mohan Sir for your awards in the TOW contest. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My Heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the contest. Keep sharing good and informative threads in forum section.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW award. I extend my wishes to Dhruba, Wilson Mathew, and Mohan Sir for their special awards in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to the thread of the week contest winners. Well done
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulation to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the thread of the week contest and Dhruba, Wilson Mathew, and K Mohan for winning the special prizes. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the thread of the week context and my appreciation also goes to Dhurba, Wilson Mathew and K. Mohan for winning the special prizes on the same occasion. Well done and Keep it up.

Thank you everyone for their well wishes. I would also like to thank all the member of the site. As well as the people who thrive to make contents on this channel unique and creative. Thank you everyone for their consistent efforts.
    Believe in the existence of God the super power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. Enhanced points and cash rewards to other suitable threads also have been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Hearty congrats to Sankalan, Dhruba, Wilson Mathew & Mohan for winning the TOW and special awards. Well done. Keep up your good TOW work.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners for their meaningful threads. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

Congratulationsto all prize winners in the TOW contest contest- 21st to 27th Mar '21.

My congratulations to Dhruba, Wilson Mathew and K Mohan for winning the special prizes and my thanks to ISC for choosing my thread as a winning entry. All the threads are remarkable and entail a good discussion. That's the spirit of the forum. Continuously posting interesting threads and response from other members.

My best wishes to all the other contributors to this section and hope many such interesting threads will be posted in the coming days.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.