You must Sign In to post a response.
Time to find out who are the experts in predicting winners of our MAP series for India vs English 2021 cricket matches.
  • Category: Winners

2021 India vs England MAP Series - Tally of Points and Winners

Eight members participated in the three MAPs for the India vs England Series, namely for the Test matches, the T20s, and the ODIs so these eight became eligible for a cash prize as per their Tally of points across all the series. Thanks to all those who participated, whether in one or in all three. It is worth the time and effort to organize an activity like this when there is a fairly good response.

Their Tally of points is as follows-
    Dr Rao-17
    Sanjeev Gupta-13
    Sanchita Ranjan-17
    Dr Deepali-20
    Shampa Sadhya-11
    Neeru Bhatt-13
    Umesh-13
    Syed Rizwan-19

The Tally of points of the others who participated in one or two, but not all three MAPs are-
    Padmini-15
    Phagu Mahato-7
    Sun-13 (late entry for the first MAP, so as good as non-participation)
    Varghese-9
    Kamal Kishore-11
    Wilson Mathew-4
    Swati Sharma-5
    Mallela Jyothi-5

As you can see from the above Tally, the winner of the MAP series is Dr Deepali Gangwar who wins a cash prize of Rs.30/-. Congratulations, Dr Deepali. Looks like you can add forecasting to your C.V., having won the IPL MAP series last year!

Close behind is Syed Rizwan who wins a cash prize of Rs.25/-. Well done, Syed! Quite accurate predictions by you as well.

If I am not mistaken, Sanchita is also quite good at making predictions with second-prize wins in more than one of the earlier MAPs.

Would you like to have a MAP series for this year's IPL? We can have, like we did last year, for the games of Play-offs onward. I think I should try a hand at predictions, myself! It's jolly good fun and keeps our minds off the pandemic.

[Let me know within the next two days if there is any error in the Tally of points.]
    This contest was interesting as it had three parts and we had to participate in all to be eligible for the final prizes. Making predictions was more of a guesswork but in cricket you do not know how things will take turn and predictions would become correct or not. Now the results are out and I congratulate to the winners Dr Deepali Gangwar and Syed Rizwan for their good scores and final awards.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to the winners of the MAP India - England series. A good job is done. The contest is very interesting. I wish and hope that winners will continue their good work and win many such awards in the coming contests. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners of the contest. MAP is a really interesting contest. I missed the first MAP in the series but will make sure that next time participates in the series. Yes, sure we want MAP for IPL too. Mam, If you also try your hand at predictions then we will be happier.
    Regards
    Kamal

Oh My good God. I slipped my prize money by not posting my answers in time for MAP 1. I have 7(seven) right answers for MAP 1. It would have made me to win the prize with 20 points (13+7 =20)
    Anyway, my heartiest congratulations to Deepali and Syed Rizwan for carrying home the prize money.

No life without Sun

I like serial contests over single ones. The reason is that we remain alert and it brings a sense of discipline in us that we have to complete all the parts if we want to win that. I wish more such serial contest be there. Now the winners of this one are announced and I congratulate them for their excellent predictions and sustained interest in all the parts announced time to time. Well done and keep participating.
    Knowledge is power.

This is very good contest and our some of the front line members have earned the niche of predicting the winners of England series and thus won the contest with their own caliber. Congrats to all winners.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty Congratulations to the winners of the MAP contest. Keep your prediction skill up.

Well, such contests are stressbuster. I would request Vandana Ma'm to conduct MAPs from time to time. It's fun to predict, although I am bad at it.

shampasaid

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Syed Rizwan for winning this interesting prediction-based contest. I missed the 3rd MAP due to some reasons but no worries. I am looking at contests for IPL now.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Syed Rizwan for winning the MAP India England series.

It was a good contest and I enjoyed it a lot. I pay my thanks to Vandana Madam for conducting this contest. I am thankful to all members for their congratulatory messages. I also congratulate Syed Rizwan for winning prize in India vs England MAP Series 2021.

Hearty congratulations to the winners of the MAP contest series! The cash rewards have been credited to their accounts.
    A word of appreciation goes to all the participants and also to the patience of Vandana ma'am, the contest organiser.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to the MAP Series(India vs England - 2021 ODI) contest 1st prize winner Dr. Deepali Gangwar and the second prize winner Syed Rizwan. As it is difficult to make perfect predictions but it is fun and a stress buster for all the members.

I would like to make a point here that as we have MAP contest much before the series or match, can we have more time frame for posting the answers as many a time we miss participating due to time frame and we happen to view the post after the time slot.

Now, about conducting the MAP series for the 14th edition of IPL'21, I would put my thumps up and would like to give it a go. It is not about winning but participating and having fun. In the time of closed-door due to pandemic, such contests and games are really stress busters and a great way of enjoying some time by predicting what we feel will happen.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hearty congratulations to the winner Dr. Deepali Gangwar of the map series contest. Thanks to everyone who has wished me for getting the second prize. And I would like to thank Vandana mam for organizing such an interesting contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.