You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for February 2021

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of February 2021.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for February 2021.
    Thank you Timmy Sir for the as-ever prompt announcement. Announcements of payments, rewards, and awards bring a lot of sunshine into our lives! Congratulations to all those who are eligible for this revenue share. Well done! Hope those who got left out are not despondent and work towards getting on to this much-coveted list next month.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you for announcing the revenue share bonus for the month of Feb21 and congrats to all those members who have been benefited this time. I am also getting rupees 702 for the same and thanks to the ISC. Those who missed the chance for the RSB should take it seriously and strive for including their name in the next March 21 RSB payment list.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to see my name in the RSB recipient list this time and I congratulate all the members who have received the RSB for the month of February 2021. Let us all contribute our best in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you Sir for the announcement of RSB for the month of February 2021. Glad to see my name on the list. I would like to congratulate all members who received RSB.

Thank you sir for the timely announcement of RSB for the month of February 21. Glad to see my name on the list and at the same time, I congratulate all the members having received RSB for the same month. Let us contribute our best in ISC.

Congratulations to all those who could place themselves in the RSB list for February. Glad to see my name also in the list. Thank you Timmy sir for the timely announcement.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Thank you webmaster for announcing the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of February 2021. As usual, it is on time and I am happy that my name is also included in the list. Congratulations to all the members who RSB. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and get RSB every month without fail.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you sir for this announcement. I am glad to see my name on this list. I congratulate those who have been awarded RSB for February 2021.

Thank you Sir for the announcement of RSB for February 2021. I am very happy to see my name on the list of RSB. I congratulate all members who got RSB.

Thank you ISC for the announcement of RSB for the month of February 2021. I am very happy to see my name also in the list of this RSB. I also congratulate all the members who have got this monthly bonus for their contributions.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My heartiest congratulations to all the earners of Revenue share Bonus for the month of February 2021. I am pleased to see my name appearing on the list. There is no site like ISC in the web world that announces the members earning on the last day of the month and the payment on the first day of the month. Thank You ISC. Long live ISC.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the recipients of Revenue Share Bonus for the month of February 2021. I am happy to see my name in the list of beneficiaries and I am thankful to ISC.

As usual, Timmy Sir has announced the RSBs promptly and my thanks to him. I congratulate all those who have received their shares and I am happy to find my name on the list. For those who couldn't make it this time there is no need to worry. Be consistent and make useful contributions to various sections and I am sure you will be there the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the top 20 cobtributors at ISC for receiving their part of the Revenue Share Bonus.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all those ISC members who could make it to the February RSB list by their dedication and contribution to the site. Thank you Timmy sir for the timely announcement of the RSB as it a booster for all the members that help them contribute more to the site. I am thankful as I could also find my name on the list. Better luck next time for others and make sure that you find yourself in the next month's RSB list.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the ISC members who managed to bring their names in February Revenue Share Bonus list through their hard work and dedication towards ISC. Keep spreading knowledge and helping others.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

My hearty congratulations to everyone who has received their revenue share bonus for the month of February 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.