Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.
K Mohan @ Moga
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
1. Movement of radical groups, terrorists, and smugglers from one country to other.
2. Mixing of people of the two countries through marriages and other functions etc which is a big problem infuser for future conflicts and confrontations.
3. Separatist groups try to take advantage of the local confusion and instigate some tribe for that.
4. Local leaders also sometimes take sides which is against the main national stream.
5. Local police would be highly biased.
6. Only army can help in such situation but then the human protection and other such groups will make a hue and cry for alleged killing of illegal persons across the border.
7. Some intelligent and smart local leaders will try to exploit the situation and win the election based on the local infiltration and other across the border issues.
Knowledge is power.