You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Your name to be displayed in the superstar of the section, is also a motivating factor.

All ISC authors are involved as members of a family on ISC and contribute here. Some people are found to have more contribution and some less contribution due to busy schedule. There are many rewards and CC given by the ISC from time to time also give us the motive for giving more dedication towards our work.

It is also one of these motivational factors when you find your name in the superstars of the section. Here we always put more effort and hard work to keep our name here. But this also requires a lot of dedication and constant efforts. There are some writers who have retained their names in these superstars for a long time, and their diligence towards ISC is commendable.

The main three sections of the ISC have more visits by the authors and here the contribution of the authors also higher these are Forum, Article, Ask the expert. All these sections have 5 super contributors or stars in them. But one name that makes its place in the superstars in all three sections is the author "Umesh Sir", I would like to congratulate him on his continued contribution. This motivating factor by ISC motivates all of us to maintain consistency in our contribution daily basis.
    It is the fact that obtaining a super star status out of five in the three main section is not that easy but who ever has got it must retain the same and for that consistency is the must. By the way the achieving of the start status itself indicates that they are best among the lot and their sustained contributions keep them in the top and going. Really Umesh is our great contributor and he is also the great pariticipant in this forum and tries to give replies to maximum post and for my post his responses are superlative and awesome. My congrats also goes to him for maintaining the tempo of super star status.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Money and fame. These two are really good motivating factors. ISC is always recognising the good work of the members and giving them good awards and that is making the members motivated. It is really commendable to have the name of a member in all the three important sections of ISC as a super star. Umesh achieved the same and my congratulations to him. I hope and wish he will continue his good work and be there as a super star on the three sections for a long time. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

This is definitely a feel good factor and a few times I have enjoyed that feeling in Forum and Ask Experts sections myself but that was for a short period. With increased contribution one can enter that list but the thing is that one has to maintain and sustain one's work if one desires that one's name should reflect there for a long time. That is not an easy job to sustain that momentum.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Being in three sections of ISC among super stars is not easy and keeping this status for a long period requires dedication and consistency and only a few persons like Umesh Sir can do it. I congratulate him to be on top in this regard. I think Dr Rao also deserves appreciation for being among super stars in two sections Forum and Ask Experts he has maintained himself among super stars. Since I have joined ISC I have been watching him in these two sections. Kudos to both of them for their great contributions.
    ISC is replete with super stars in all sections whether or not their names are visible in the lists of super stars, in my opinion they are super stars for their writing skills, power of thinking, presentation -etc.

Be indian and buy Indian.

@ Arafatuzzafar,

Yes, I agree with you that same as Umesh sir, many other authors like Dr.Rao, K Mohan Sir, and many more, are very senior and sincere members who have been maintaining their dedication and consistency in their performance continuously for many years.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

For those who wants to become the super star and want to have their name on the top five of this section can try with continued and sustained contributions daily.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments