You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

March 2021 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the March 2021 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Congratulations to all the members who have got the payment for the month of March 2021. I am also happy to see my name in the list of eligible members. Let us keep contributing our bit in this educational portal.
    Knowledge is power.

A timely announcement for payment from Timmy Sir! Congratulations to all who got listed for the payments for March month. I am happy that I am one among them and have uploaded my filled invoice to process further.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Very pleased to see my name on the list of payees.
    Congratulations to all the members receiving payment.
    Thank you ISC. It is a pleasure to be an ISCian.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of March 2021. I am also happy to see my name in the list of eligible members. I have also uploaded my invoice. Thankyou ISC.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received cash payment for the month of March '21! Well done.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Thanks to the webmaster for the cash payments announcement. I thank ISC for including my name also on the list. Congratulations to all the members who some cash payments for the month of March 2021. I hope all the members will contribute and see that they will also get cash payment every month.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you Timmy sir for the timely payment announcement. I am also happy to see my name on the list of eligible members. I have also uploaded my invoice.

Thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement and my congratulations to all the members who got the Cash Payments this time. I am feeling happy since my name is there on the list but those who couldn't make it this time don't be disheartened. Contribute regularly to various sections and that's the only way to find your name on the list.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congrats to all the members who have been short listed for getting the payment this time and those who have missed the threshold must try next time. I have uploaded the invoice for effecting payment.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats to all members who have received cash payment for the month of March 2021.
    If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of March 2021.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I congratulate all the members who have been selected as the payment - recipients for this month.
    Be indian and buy Indian.

Congratulations to all the members who have got cash payment for the month of March 2021. Well done members and keep up the good work in ISC and keep contributing your contents regularly.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.