You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Dadasaheb Phalke award to Rajanikanth

The 51th Dadasaheb Phalke award was announced and the winner for this prestigious award is none other than the South Indian superstar Rajanikanth. For his fabulous contribution as actor, producer and screenwriter to film industry this award was conferred on him. Rajanikanth is really a great actor rose as a mass actor from the base to top with his own talent. He has fan following not only in Tamil and Telugu but also throughout India.Even at late age he is successful in any role given to him by the producers. After ANR in Tollywood, Rajinikanth got this prestigious award from South India. Many many congratulations for Rajanikanth for this great achievement.
    South Indian superstar Rajinikanth has won the Dada Saheb Phalke Award, the highest honor in Indian cinema. Congratulations.
    A South Indian actor is receiving this highest honor a quarter of a century later. The last South Indian actor to win this award was Shivaji Ganesan (1996).
    Rajinikanth made his film debut in 1975 with K. Balachander's 'Apoorva Raagangal'. Rajanikanth is a popular and a high star valued actor in India. He has won the Padma Vibhushan and the Golden Jubilee Icon (Goa International Film Festival) National Awards in 2016 and 2019 respectively. He has also received many other awards. On May 3, President Ramnath Kovind will present the Phalke Award along with the National Film Awards. Rajinikanth has won Phalke Award for the year 2019.

"Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

"Cheruthulli Peruvellam"

Mr.Wilson Mathew, There is a correction in your response. So many South Indians got this award like Akkineni Nageswara Rao (1990), K.Viswanath, Balachander, Nagi Reddy, Shivaji Ganeshan (1996), Ramanaidu, LV Prasad and many more. The award is initiated only in 1969 year.

Congrats to South Indian super star Rajnikanth for getting the 51st Dadasaheb Phalke award and that is really surprising that he won at this age when he still acts with profess and modern. Now this is the age for his retirement and plunging into politics but he was unable to decide and keep his fans guessing. This award should bring smiles on the fans and indirectly Rajni and his fans are supporting the BJP in TN elections and this award would be prelude for the resounding winning of the party with the ruling AIADMK at the helm. No doubt we feel elated on his getting this coveted award.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is a great honour to this great actor of South Indian soil who has been highly popular among the masses. He truly deserves this award for his great services to Indian cinema. I happened to see his first Hindi movie Andha kanoon. He was in the lead role whereas Amitabh Bachchan played as a character artist. It was the first-ever movie to show bribery culture in the police department. It started a new trend in Hindi cinema.
    But some people may infer some meanings also. As elections are in TamilNadu and he could be a deciding factor in state politics.

Be indian and buy Indian.

Wilson, you must know there are many South Telugu people who won this Award
    1)K.Vishwanath
    2)Akkineni Nageshwara Rao
    3)Ramanaidu
    4) LV Prasad
    A Marathi Born (Shivaji Rao Gaikwad) alias Rajanikanth has won this prestigious award after the above-mentioned people

Probability a theory based on Assumptions and Negativity(Elimination). It is used in the evolution of atomic theory.--- Bhushan

Many congratulations to Rajnikanth on being conferred with this great honour!
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

Though he is a great actor and his films are totally his own personaity upliftment oriented with great thrust on style statement but what his films conveyed to the society was minimal and for that his recognition is far fetching.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am very happy to know that the great South Indian actor, Rajanikanth, won the Dadasaheb Phalke award. A real deserving person with tremendous acting skills. My hearty congratulations to him and I wish he will have many more years of career in the film industry.
    drrao
    always confident

Although Minister Prakash Javadekar says that it has nothing to do with the Tamil Nadu elections, BJP is targeting the votes of Rajinikanth fans. There is nothing wrong with thinking that Rajinikanth was given such an award during this election time with the aim of getting the votes of Rajinikanth fans to BJP
    Lighted to Lighten

By mistake, I wrote in my post that Shivaji Ganesan bagged the Dada Saheb Phalke award in 1966. He received the Phalke Award in 1996. The next south Indian actor receives the Phalke Award after 25 years.
    (Corrected that mistake year in my post. Sorry for the troubles)

"Cheruthulli Peruvellam"

• Sign In to post your comments