You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Happy Easter! (Post your greetings here)

As we celebrate the Resurrection of the Holy Son this Easter day, let us not forget the sacrifice of the Lord to spread the message of humanity and love and that it was basically a Divine victory of good over evil.

On this Easter day, let us rekindle the spirit of love and care for each other and remind ourselves of Universal brotherhood.

I wish all at ISC and their families a very Happy Easter!
    Easter celebrations are observed to remember and commemorate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after his Crucifixion. It is celebrated on the first Sunday following the full Moon (known as Paschal Full Moon as per Christian calendar) that occurs on or just after the spring equinox. This time it is falling on today that is 4th April 2021. With that calculation in the background it can fall anytime but on a Sunday between March 22 and April 25. It is in fact based on the Christian calendar. I wish all the ISC members a happy Easter celebration.
    Knowledge is power.

Easter Sunday is the Sunday that comes immediately after Good Friday. In between Good Friday and Easter Sunday. there will be a Saturday. This day before Easter is also considered a special and celebrate that day as Holy Saturday. I wish a happy Easter Sunday to all the members of ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

I wish all the members of ISC, a blisfull and blessed Easter Sunday. I hope that this Easter brings you new aspirations and new hope.

Wishing all the members and their families a great and happy Easter Sunday. I wish more happiness, health and prosperity come your way. Have a wonderful Easter!
    Regards
    Kamal

Easter commemorates the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after His crucifixion. Easter is a holy day that commemorates the sacrifice of Christ and celebrates that resurrection. Happy Easter to you and your family as we celebrate the greatest sacrifice through the Son of God, Jesus Christ.
    Lighted to Lighten

Wishing everyone a very happy Easter Sunday. May the Almighty shower everyone with good health, peace, happiness, joy and prosperity, this Easter Sunday. May God bless you with good health and long life. May you and your family have a blissful Easter Sunday.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

On this Easter Sunday, my best wishes goes to each and every person of the world by name and pray the almighty to get the courage and strength to tackle the impending dangers in life and share the joy of happiness in the troubled times with others as the God wants everyone to live happily and may we be the little help to some one who is expecting reach out from us. When the world is going through the tough time second corona virus surge, it would be difficult for every one to exchange pleasantries personally but our thoughts are always with people for their well being and the happiness.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Wishing a very happy Easter to all members, editors and webmaster.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Happy Easter to ISC members and visitors.

Wishing all my ISC members "Happy Easter 2021" and this resurrection Bea sign of goods victory evil and a sign that every dark clod has a silver lining. Let this Easter season bring in a new hope, spread love and peace among everyone. I would also like to thank ISC and other members for their wishes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Wish you all ISCian a very happy Easter Sunday. I thanks to members for their lovely wishes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.