You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Justice N.V.Ramana is going to be our new CJI

Justice N.V. Ramana who hailed from AP is going to be the CJI of Supreme Court. He came from a small village and from a farming family background. With his hardworking, honesty and sincerity he rose to the highest position of law today. I am very happy to be as he is one of the student of our Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur where he studied law at the same time when I studied my PG and Research course in Science. I wish our new CJI Sri. NV Ramana had a great time ahead in the success as new CJI.
    I am very happy to note that Justice N V Ramana is going to take charge as Chief Justice of India. He will swear in as CJI on the 24th of this month. He is the second Telugu person who is going to be the CJI of India. Earlier Koka Subba rao was the CJI from June 1966 to April 1967. After that nobody from the Telugu States became CJI. He worked as united AP Chief Justice in 2013 and then he was promoted to Supreme Court. I wish him all the best as the CJI.
    drrao
    always confident

I hope that he will be proven as a great chief justice of India. Why I am saying this is that for last several years people are making question marks on credibility of the Supreme Court of india , especially, after the incident of four judges of Supreme Court came out on the road and put several questions on the functioning of the Supreme Court. Presitige and honour of the Supreme Court is very important for the country which is to upheld at any cost.
    Be indian and buy Indian.

The politics has taken full circle here. When Jagan became CM and wanted to take actions against the ommissions and commissions of former CM Chandrababu Naidu, Justice Ramana was not allowing the cases and thus he was removed. Then the political storm brewed and he was noticed by the center to put him as the CJI. As the Jagan populairty is surging and none to contain him, BJP has reigned him Justice Ramana to keep in toe the overtures of Jagan and his cases are also be heard in SC. So BJP has made the check of Jagan with appointing Justice Ramana as the CJI. Congrats to great elevation.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr.Mohan, So from your response you are saying BJP is controlling opposition people by various means and ways. You are clearly agreeing that BJP by various unethical means controlling opposition popularity. Then what is the speciality for which you are supporting BJP. CJI are the most respectful persons of Indian constitution and in no way you can think in negative way about them.

Let us congratulate and wish well for Justice N V Ramana in his new assignment as Chief Justice of India.

When there are efforts to cast aspersions on the Apex court of our country, let the new Chief Justice have the courage and wisdom to dispense proper justice. Let the people of this country have the confidence and trust on Judiciary as the last resort to redress grievances.
    At the same time I pray let our people have the wisdom and moral value and good mind to prevent unnecessary litigations and let the courts including the apex court be less burdened with pending cases.

I hope Ramana (Chief Justice of Supreme court & Telugu pride ) brings us to the Supreme court bench in South India. The South Indian Bar council members are pleading for that. Let's hope a Supreme court in South India will establish itself very soon.
    Probability a theory based on Assumptions and Negativity(Elimination). It is used in the evolution of atomic theory.--- Bhushan

Why should regionalism come into a discussion about this appointment? What does it matter where he hails from? I can't understand why members are increasingly lauding an achievement on the basis of where the person is from rather than his/her meritorious success.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments