You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Has this Telugu movie been reproduced in Tamil?

Some good friends of mine from AP recommended that I see a movie called Fidaa. I have asked for someone to connect me to Netflix where I may possibly see it soon. Superb and natural acting by Sai Pallavi, a highly talented actress. Can someone please tell me where this lovely small town shown in the movie is? One can see only rich green fields everywhere. I do not understand the language but the emotions are superb. Who is the young hero? And has this movie been made in Tamil?

This original Telugu movie is a super hit movie and starring Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi. The director of this movie is highly talented director Sekhar Kammula. Even though Sai Pallavi is not a native lady of Telugu but excelled in Tollywood through her superb action in this movie. This movie was shot in Banswada of Telangana and also in Texas. The Tamil version of this movie is available on YouTube.

Sir thank you. Pl do tell me where is this lovely place in AP? Seems like a paradise.

Sir thank you so much. Pl tell me where is this lovely place in AP?

Surely that was the wonderful movie made for the family to watch and the acting of Sai Pallavi was superb and the total action was in the village set up and the movie connected to the Telangana sect easily.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Banswada is a small town and a Revenue division of Kamareddy district of Telangana where this movie was partly shot.

The hero of the movie Varun Teja is also a very good actor. He is the son of famous Telugu actor Nagubabu who was anchoring a very famous stage show on ETV named Jabardast. Nagubabu is the brother of a great Telugu actor and political leader Chiranjeevi.
    drrao
    always confident

The hero looks very smart. The movie is fabulous as it is a natural love story with a strong narrative.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.