You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes to relax please

Bride's father: (to a broker)What is the job of Bridegroom?
    Broker: He is with the railways.
    Father: Good. What is he?
    Broker: His job is running when the train stops and standing when the train starts running.
    Father: That means
    Broaker: He sells food packets on the platform.
    Student: Father
    Teacher: (annoyed)Idiot!
    Student: No ma'am, my father is a father in a church.
    --------------------------------------------------

Mother to children (Two years back): You are always playing outside, you are not staying a minute in the house.

Mother to children (Today): You are always in the room by meddling with your mobiles, go out for playing without dumping yourself in the house.
    Thanks for sharing. I forget to see jokes sites but your thread changes the mood of the members.
    Keep it up.

Be indian and buy Indian.

Nice collection from the author. Good jokes. Thanks to the author for sharing the jokes. The second joke is verygood. More than a joke it is an example of the same word using differently in different contests
    drrao
    always confident

All the jokes are good but the first one was very old and even my father used to tell this joke those day. Any way thanks to the author for giving us the reprive to smile.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Again three nice jokes shared by the author, for me their one was the best, as I have seen the same scenario many times in my home too.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Interesting jokes presented by the author. I liked the second one most.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Jokes generally change our mood and relax our mind. The author is consistently posting the jokes at certain intervals to freshen up us and this time also all the jokes are interesting and have a punch in them.
    Knowledge is power.

Laughter has been declared as it prolongs the life span. While jokes are meant for laughter, many jokes also have a hidden message. In the early days, humor was only found in writing, film, drama, and drawing (cartoons). But with the advent of TV, every channel has found a slot for at least half an hour two or three days a week for a joke under the names of Filmithamaasha, Comicolla, and Comedy Shows. All this shows that humor and jocks have an important place in the hearts of society.
    I appreciate the author who presented some jokes in this thread.

"Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

I enjoyed all the jokes and my thanks to the author for helping us to laugh for a while. It's good to remain busy and it's important to laugh a lot. It's a good way to relax too.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments