You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for March '21- topic-'Trend'- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for March '21 on the topic Trend.

Winners

Sankalan Bhattacharya for his different and encompassing take on the topic in his thread It never lasts long, hence it's a trend

Special Prizes

1. Shampa Sadhya for the thread Life leading to death is an immortal trend.

2. Varghese for his thread When will the trend of dividing us in the name of religion stop?

3. Kamal Kishore for his thread Is it better to be conservative or aggressive towards the trend? and

4. Umesh for the thread Predicting the future with past and present trends

It has also been decided to give a Consolation Prize to Ved Prakash Anand for his threadThe changing trend'z' in modern day vocabulory.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points each and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- with 40 points each. The consolation prize will carry a cash reward of Rs 25/-

All the other eligible participants will also be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to the winners of TOW contest on the topic of Trend. Well deserving entries.

Congrats to one winner , four special prize winners and one consolation price winners for the Tow topic trend submissions and all of them did very well.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Snakalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sadhya, Varghese, Kamal Kishore, Umesh, and Ved Prakash Anand, the winners of the TOW contest "Trend". Keep up your valuable writing.
    "Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

Congratulation to the winner, special prize winners, and consolation prize winner of the TOW contest. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to the winner Sankalan Bhattacharya, the special prize winners Shampa Sadhya, Kamal Kishore, Umeshji, and Ved Prakash Anand for the consolation prize of the TOW contest -Trend. I would also thank the organizer and jury for picking my write-up for the special prize. It is also to be noted that we have many winners this time as compared to other TOW contests. The word looked easy but was difficult to come up with good stuff and it's good to note that many write-up was superb and worthy of the prize. Keep on writing, posting, and winning prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

This is to congratulate all the winners in the Topic based TOW contest for March '21- topic-'Trend'. The threads are good and deserve appreciation. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more wards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of the competition. I am very happy to see my name among the special award winners. The competition is thought-provoking because more brain work is needed to find the appropriate writing for the topic 'trend'. It is amazing to see that the members came up with valuable writing. Keep up the good work and I am also looking forward to being a part of more contests at ISC.
    Regards
    Kamal

The results of this month end TOW have been announced quickly and I am happy to see my name in the list of winners. At the same time I take tis opportunity to congratulate all the other members who have been awarded in different categories.
    Knowledge is power.

Thanks for choosing my entry for the consolation prize. I will put in more effort to improve further.

Congratulations to all winners for well deserving submissions.

Congratulations to the winner, special prize winners, and consolation prize winner for the Topic-based TOW contest. All the entries were interesting highlighting different domains about trends. Although I could not participate, I enjoyed reading all the entries.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya for your winning entry. Well done! Congratulatory wishes are in order for all the winners of the special prizes as well. It was good to have more than the usual multiple prize winners. Keep up the good work, everyone.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to the winner Sankalan Bhattacharya, the special prize winners Shampa Sadhya, Verghese, Kamal Kishore, Umesh sir, and Ved Prakash Anand for the consolation prize for the month end Topic based-TOW contest. I hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more wards in the up coming contests.

Congratulations to the winner, special prize and consolation prize winners for the TOW contest. Winning these awards gives a lot of joy and encouragement to continue working for ISC. Well done winners! Keep it up.

My congratulations to all the winners of the Special Prize and the Consolation Prize and my thanks to ISC for choosing my thread as a winning entry. All the threads are well-written and entail a good discussion. Well done!
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the Special Prize and the Consolation Prize winner for the month-end Topic based-TOW contest. All deserve this award. Well done. Keep it up.

Hearty congrats to all the Trend winners. Welldone guys. Keep up this trend.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all prize winners in this TOW contest.

My Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Varghese, Kamal Kishore, Umesh and Ved Prakash Anand on conferring Trending Awards.

My hearty congratulations to the winner of the Thread of the week contest Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya. I also congratulate all the other special prize winners of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners as well as enhanced points and cc to the other eligible threads have been credited.
    'To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.'-Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.