You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Best Forum Response Contest- Winners!

So now, here are the results of the Best Forum Response contest. Though we had a few responses that appeared to be made up for the contest, it was heartening to note that our members generally made it a point to be their own self and came up with their natural responses as desired.

With a note that we would be holding such contests in between and sometimes without specifying the particular period, we are announcing the winners. One must say that it was not easy to read all the threads and responses and select the best one. However, we made it and have zeroed in as below-

Response by Sankalan Bhattacharya at #727584 to the thread Are our competitions against the opposite and awkward circumstances or with individuals has been selected as the Best Response posted during the period.

And the runner-up is Venkiteswaran for his response at #727495 to the thread It is grossly unfair to talk ill about late and great leaders

The best response will receive Rs 30/- with 30 points and the runner-up will receive Rs 20/- with 20 points. We have made it a point to reward other good responses also suitably.

Contest or no contest, let us have quality responses that add value to our content. Be rest assured that we will be holding such contests in between and as already stated the announcement may sometimes even be made after the responses are posted. So, keep on posting valuable responses and wait for the prizes. Who knows, there may even be a bumper prize occasionally!

Please make it a point to check out as to what made the difference. That would be helpful.
    Congratulation to the winner Sankalan Bhattacharya Sir and runner-up Venkiteswaran sir. I wish you all the very best for many rewards in the future as per your performances and contribution to ISC.

This was an interesting contest and I think first of its kind as per my memory. Now the results are announced and I heartily congratulate the winners Sankalan Bhattacharya and Venkiteswaran for their excellent responses.
    Knowledge is power.

A good contest and many participated actively. Congratulations to both the winners. I wish and hope that the winners continue their good work and win many more prizes. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to Sankalan and Venkiteswasran for winning the first ever forum response contest and both have proved how to respopond to a thread to the acceptance the thread raiser.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hope our members have taken note of the concluding lines of this thread. Please check out what made the difference so as to enlighten yourselves.
    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Heartiest congratulations to the winners of the first Best Forum Response Contest (BFRC), Mr. Sankalan and Mr. Venkiteswaran. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulation to the Sankalan Bhattacharya Sir and Venkiteswaran sir for the best forum response contest. I wish them all the best. I hope that all of you would win many prizes in future. Keep it up.

Congratulations to Sri Sankalana Bhattacharya and Sri Venkateshwaran for winning the Best Forum Response Competition. We look forward to the best responses on threads from you.
    "Cheruthulli Peruvellam"
    small drops make a mighty ocean

Congratulations to Sankalana Bhattacharya and Sri Venkateshwaran for the awards. Your contribution is distinct and best. Well done!

Many congratulations to the winners. From time to time ISC reminds us about the importance of responses we post in forum threads. We all have to take this matter more seriously so that the forum section should be utilised for discussion and learning purposes.
    Regards
    Kamal

Congratulate to the winners Sankalan Bhattacharya and Venkiteswaranji for winning the Best Forum Response Contest. Keep on posting such good responses and winning more such prizes. This contest is also a motivation to all other members to give our good comments and feedback to threads that we feel are good and can make a change.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Congratulation to Sankalan Bhattacharya and Venkiteswaran for winning the Best Forum Response Competition. Well done and keep it up.

My congratulations to sankalan bhattacharya ji and venkiteshwarn ji on their winning.

My heartiest congratulations to Venkiteswaran Sir for being the runner-up and my thanks to ISC for choosing my reply for the winner's award. My best wishes to all those who respond to the posts to keep the discussion going and I would say, we all have a role to add some values to the posts with our responses. We should keep this in our minds while responding and for that, it is advisable to read the response of others too before replying.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Best forum response contest. I also congratulate Venkiteswaran sir for being selected as the runner-up of this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.