You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

A request to members for strict adherence

As we all know, the Coronavirus has become more active across the world and the mutated form, which is said to be more dangerous, is also on the prowl. But that does not mean that we start bringing up threads on the subject, particularly on the topics that have already been discussed. Lockdowns, financial implications, safety measures, difficulties faced by different groups of people, helping each other, visiting relatives and so on. I am sure no stone has been left unturned to discuss the various aspects connected to the virus in this forum. Therefore, it is suggested that we need to avoid bringing up such topics for discussion on this platform again. Please note that it won't be appreciated.
    Good suggestion from the Editor. I positively hope that all members will strictly adhere to the Editors directives.
    No life without Sun

I think it is a timely advisory and we would be happy to adhere by it.
    Knowledge is power.

That is true. It is correct and I hope all will adhere to the same.
    drrao
    always confident

A very good suggestion by Saji Sir.

Can this post be pinned at the topmost position of the forum section so that it gets the maximum view? It's just my suggestion. If ISC has the viewing statistics of the posts based on the pinned positions then it can be pinned accordingly.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Is that mean we are going away to discuss the implications of the second wave and its after effects. The ban should not be total and some threads now and then should be allowed.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan, I think my message is quite clear enough and need no further explanation. The suggestion is for each member to be aware individually. Just note the point.
    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

There is so much on this topic that is corona that we can have so many threads daily but as instructed we have to refrain from it to avoid our forum section getting loaded with monotonous and repetitive contents.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Corona is anyways everywhere including our chat with friends, phone calls with relatives, societies, news, and where not. So let's keep this place corona-free where we can come and relax a bit without corona.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I appreciate this decision. How many times we should discuss Corona and its effects.
    Thanks, ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.